- Priority one -

Location: White Mask Base
Time: unknown

*3rd POV*

WM Cpt. (TC): "Sir, we're in position."

Abigor: "go on with the plan, show no mercy...and I mean none."

I lowered my hand and smiled from the sound of screaming being cut off as the captain turned off his coms.

Ichor: "So we're going with it?"

Abigor: "I added a few tweaks to the operation, you'll be surprised on what I have planned."

*Hereford Base, 3rd POV*

Her eyes started to get watery as he continued to ignore her. She stood up while he continues to be seated on the edge of the bed.

Emma: "So what we did meant nothing to you?..."

Y/n stayed quiet.

Emma: "Look at me...LOOK AT ME!"

His eyes moved towards her, and he remained emotionless after seeing a tear roll down her cheek.

Emma: "Do you love me?..."

He mumbled.

Emma: "Say it to my face Y/n. Say it."

Y/n: "No...I don't..."

She scoffed and stepped back, then turned around towards the door. But before she left she looked back at him.

Emma: "You're heartless...just heartless..."

Y/n: "get out..."

Emma stormed out the room and slammed the door. She ran to her own room and sat against the door once she arrived, slowly letting all the pain inside her come out in tears.

*Timeskip*

The base grew wild as the threat sent to the UAE created chaos and concern to not only them but to the world. The operators scattered from one place to another as they got ready for the anarchy they were about to face. Once they were all ready, they stood idly as thatcher, ash, and Dokkaebi stand in front of them all.

Thatcher: "We are all minutes away from facing the monstrosity. Now, Harry is allowing us to choose groups to infiltrate the power plant, but we will only choose the attackers for this. Defenders however, will stay behind and used for back up."

Ash: "The groups we have chosen are these...Thatchers group: Sledge, Maverick, Finka, and Jackal. The second group is Dokkaebi: Thermite, Blackbeard, Montagne, and Lion. And finally my group will be Hibana, Fuze, Blitz, and Y/n."

Thatcher: "Everyone who has been called, step up. The rest of you will stay behind and stand by for support."

The operators who have been mentioned in the groups step forward and stand firmly in front of their team leaders. The rest of the crowed stepped away as a chinnok came into view and lowered itself onto the runway. The back of the chinnok opened and the attacking operators stepped in and sat themselves down. As the vehicle slowly started to ascend into the air, the teams discussed their strategy and objectives during the flight.

*3rd POV, white mask base*

Ichor stepped towards the door towards Abigors office and knocked on it, not receiving an answer to enter. She knocked again, and no answer again. She then opened it slowly and peeked in to see his mask on the ground, and him sitting in his chair while looking out the giant windows. She stepped in and stood before him, waiting for him to speak.

Abigor: "...what..."

Ichor: "I came to see if you were alright, you haven't said a single word or done anything since the attack began."