Your info

A/n: all pictures used belong to its original owner. I am not associated with them.

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 22

DOB: January 1st, 1997

Place of birth: Los Angeles, CA

Hair color: (Y/h) (Your hair color)

Eye color: (Y/e) (Your eye color)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 165lbs

Race: (Y/r) (your race)

Information: Y/n L/n lived a decent life in Los Angeles and grew up in a decent neighborhood, but was constantly bullied as a child, yet he still managed to push through those rough times as a child and managed to graduate college with a masters degree. What classes he got those degrees from are unknown as he did not want anyone to know for some reason. He enlisted in the United States Army at the age of 18 and surprisingly passed every test without any struggle. At the age of 20 he was gifted many awards for his bravery during many battles and was promoted to the rank of  corporal and this along with his bravery and hard work, made many organizations take notice in his work and sent him requests to join their organizations.

Extra information: Y/n L/n is a kind, patient, intelligent, and respectful man, he is mainly respectful to his superiors in the military but uses his own way of talking to others who do not have the power to command him, he despises cockiness and any person who overestimate themselves, and as well as any form of gossip( in other words he despises any sort of negative behavior or anything negative)

Special gadget: none

Special skills: none

Equipment:
-balaclava
-military goggles
- ballistic combat vest

In other words just a basic recruit look

Six's POV

I was walking towards the mess hall where I was about to discuss who we should recruit into rainbow next, and as I opened the door to the mess hall all of the operators took notice of me and went completely silent. I walked to the stage where they all could see me and began to speak.

Six: "many of you may be wondering why I called you here today, well it's about a new operator who will be joining rainbow only I will not be the one to choose who will join, it is up to all of you to choose who will join rainbow. Now I was not able to find any other operators who are like you all, the only ones that I was able to find were ranks that qualify as recruits."

As I said the word "recruits" all the operators in the mess hall began to let out groans of frustration, and this was, to me, very childish to see, but I decided not to say anything as I wanted to hear what they all wanted to say.

Thatcher: "why in bloody hell do we need more recruits?! We already have the ones here who think they rule the place shouldn't they be enough as they are already fooking annoying! *clears throat* Excuse my outburst..."

Ash: " I have to agree with thatcher on this. The recruits here are nothing but stubborn, ignorant, grown men who think that they run the place, and think that they could do whatever they want to others."

"one of them called me a pinhead!" cried Sledge from the back of the operators.

Six: "I understand that you all are very annoyed and aggravated with the recruits here, but we need every possible man or woman who will be able to challenge the future of this world, and anyone who dares threaten it. Now, here I have five files of recruits that are from various military organizations, please take your time looking at these because once the decision is made it cannot be undone."

I walk down from the stage and place the five files on a table so each operator can see them, I turn around to see all the operators and tell them.

Six: "once the decision is made one of you bring the file to my office so I can discuss transferring the recruit from the organization that he or she is from... good day everyone" as I finished I walked out of the mess hall toward my office to do more work.

In the mess hall

IQ's POV

Slowly the operators around me started to stand up and walk to see the files of the recruits, I decided to stand and have a look for my self as there really wasn't any other choice. I stood over one of the files of the recruits and took quick glances at the information.

"Let's see...age 21...anger issues...committed multiple counts of theft?... I don't even want to know how he got in the military in the first place..."

Just then smoke yelled at everyone to come and look at one of the recruits he took a look at, suddenly everyone started to surround him and I couldn't see anything as everyone kept getting in the way.

Smoke: "alright everyone calm down! I'll explain everything that says here...now then Y/n L/n born on January 1st 1999, age is 22 years, born in Los Angeles California, has a masters degree...despises any form cockiness...and that seems pretty much it...this one seems good enough to be in rainbow says here that he's kind and patient *mutters* unlike the ones here of course. I believe we should choose this one anyone agrees with me?"

Everyone then raised their hands as a sign that they agree with smoke and I as well raised my hand, but I wanted to have a closer look at this recruit, I caught up to smoke and asked him if I could see the file, and he then handed it to me, I then took a look at it, and it was really a good looking file and the recruit seemed just like any ordinary recruit but looked like a nice young man with a nice posture...although I don't want to get my hopes up as we don't know if this one is like the ones here at rainbow. I then told smoke that I will take the file to six which he was okay with so I made my way to six's office to give her the file, and as I entered I saw that she was sitting there doing the usual non stop typing on a keyboard. She noticed my presence, and gestures me to come in, she then began to speak.

Six: "so you all have made your decision?"

IQ: "I wouldn't  say we all did we just agreed with smoke on recruiting him as he was the one that took notice of the recruit."

Six: "I see...any thoughts on it?"

IQ: "personally I believe that this one will do a splendid job here at rainbow, and he does seem like a nice young man as he is different from all the others here."

Six: "like what?"

IQ: "for example it says that he is kind, patient, intelligent, and respectful none of the recruits here have that kind of personality many of them are stubborn and ignorant as Ash said earlier, not to mention all the catcalling that they do every once in a while."

Six: "well it seems that this one got lucky hand it to me and leave it to me to deal with his transfer Monika."

I hand the file to six and she dismisses me. I then walk back to my dorm hoping to get some rest after a long day of fighting and working, and I have to say that I have a good feeling about this new recruit to me he seems very...unique. I arrive at my dorm and check to see if I have anything else to do, and to my surprise, I have to work on my gadget I let out an aggravated sigh and grab my gadget and walk towards the workstations to work on my gadget.

Well there you have it folks I hope you liked it, I will keep working on this story as I really have been looking forward to writing it, it will take time for me to publish more chapters, but please be patient as I will post more in the future, but until next time everyone peace!

- Twisted_boi