Awake

Location: Unknown
Time: Unknown

...How is he?...

...

...Not so well...

...

...What can we do?...

...What we've been preparing to do...

...Oh...

...Get the tools and monitors ready... it is gonna be one hell of a surgery...

*9 months later*

Harry (on the phone): "Yes, yes, I understand, just, whatever you find out, you let me know. And keep it on a low radar. We don't want to stir up any more trouble than we already have."

Harry hangs up the phone and presses the inner corners of his eyes as he takes his glasses off and sighs in frustration. He takes a deep breath and puts his glasses back on, he then turns to his bulletin board and looks at the pictures of some of the operators and random pictures and notes on different missions, past and present. He hears a knock at the door and walks to open it; when he does, he sees Mike standing.

Mike: "Harry"

Harry: "Mike"

They shook hands, and Harry stepped to the side letting Mike walk in. He closes the door and sits at the edge of the desk, Mike stands idly as he observes Harry.

Harry: "Well?"

Mike: "Mission was a success. Gilles was injured, but we managed to secure the payload."

Harry: "Well, that's one good thing to hear."

Harry steps behind his desk and takes out a clipboard, he clicks a pen and writes a few things down before looking up at Mike.

Harry: "And how did Jackson perform?"

Mike: "Lad did all that he could, I'd say he's one of our best."

Harry writes on the clipboard.

Harry: "Anything else?"

Mike sighed: "When Y/n died, it affected him greatly...out of the field, I can see he finds a way to let his anger out on the White Masks...When we were out, we found him trying to choke a White Mask even after losing their weapons. The soldier begged for him to stop and was surrendering...it took three of us to pry him off of the solder..."

Harry nods and finishes writing on his clipboard.

Harry: "I will talk to him...well, I'm guessing you did when you got back?"

Mike: "Scolded him as if he were my own."

Harry: "I see...well, you are free to go then, thank you for stopping by."

Mike nods and walks away, the door is heard opening and closing in the distance. Harry then sighs and turns back to look at the bulletin board.

Harry: "This is quite the dilemma.."

*Hereford base, Mess Hall*

Eliza: "Can't say I didn't see it coming...Their organization gave me a very bad feeling when they joined this group."

Grace: "What do you think we'll do, now that they've betrayed us, along with taking some of our own into their group."

Eliza: "At this point, Harry will mark them as hostile. If we encounter them, we'll have to resort to drastic measures..."

Grace sighs, leaning back in her chair and taking a sip of her tea. As she did, a familiar face walked in, they turned to see Meghan walking in with a hoodie on, with water drop marks on it.