Arrival

Y/n's POV

...!
/n!...
Y/n!

Y/n: "Huh w-what's happening?"

Sledge: "get up lad we are here."

As I start to wake up I feel a cold breeze brush up against me and I notice the back of the plane opening, so I stand up and grab my things and stand next to Sledge. As the hatch of the plane is opening I notice an African-American woman in a suit standing right in front of the plane, I assume she is the director of rainbow due to her appearance, Sledge then starts to walk out towards the woman and I follow behind him, and as we approach The woman sledge extends his hand and shakes the woman's hand and introduces me.

Sledge: "Six this is the recruit that we all supposedly agreed to choose and the one that you were expecting."

"Corporal Y/n L/n at your service madame" I extend my hand so she can shake it.

Six: "A pleasure to meet you corporal, you may call six, madame, whatever you prefer." She replies as she then let's go of my hand she then gestures me to follow her, so I did and so did Sledge. As we enter I admire the sight of the base it looked better than where I was before I also notice many people taking glances at us and others whispering to other operators, but I do get an uneasy feeling as I feel like someone is following me like a cat spying on a mouse, but I decide to ignore it and continue to follow six. We arrive at what looks like her office I enter but Sledge stays behind as I am the only one that she needs to talk to, she sits down in her chair, and I sit down in a chair in front of her desk.

Six: "Now then before we officially make you a rainbow operative you will have to answer a few questions, is that okay with you?"

"It is alright with me madame."

Six: "Very well first question, what is your full name?"

"Y/n L/n, I have no middle name madame."

Six: "where are you from?"

"I am from the United States and I was born in Los Ángeles California."

Six: "do you have any relatives, if so, name them."

"The only relatives I have are my mother and father who are currently living in Sacramento California as they were evicted from their home in Los Ángeles. As for my grandparents, they both died of old age."

Six: "What weapons are you good working with."

"I am more fond with working with any kind of pistol, I am moderately good with automatic weapons, as for knives I am not very well with, I hate the idea of penetrating a persons body with one in my hand."

Six: "Who or what have you trained with or have trained you."

"As I was growing up my father would teach me a few things he learned of being in a fight, as for the military I have trained with them and no other organization."

Six: "Are you currently in a relationship?."

"May I ask why that question?"

Six: "Just in case if something major happens involving you we can call that said person to help you."

"Then no madame, I am currently not in a serious relationship."

Six: "Do you have any special skills?."

"Sadly no madame...the only skill I have is picking up after myself."

Six: "Very well...it seems we are done here...Y/n L/n, welcome to team rainbow." She extends her hand and I extend mine to shake it."