New and dangerous enemy

(A/n: I posted this chapter on my Instagram and I just wanted to say that I originally intended this chapter to be a bit "spicy" but I decided to save that for another chapter for another time and change this entire chapter and it's title, hope you enjoy! :D)

Week off day 4
Time: 8:05 am

*Emmas dorm 3rd POV*

The two operators were still soundly asleep, with Emma hugging the man beside her and Y/n holding her close. Emma slowly began to wake up from the sunlight hitting her eyes. Her eyes fluttered opened and she raised her head up to look at where she was, her eyesight landed on Y/n who was still asleep, causing her face to turn a bright red.

Emma: oh no...no no no no no NO!

She lifted the blanket that was on her and looked down to see her clothes still intact, making her sigh in relief.

Emma: Thank god...

She looked back at Y/n and smiled to herself. She laid her head back down and rested some more while she was with him.

*A few minutes later*

Y/n woke up, sat up and yawned while stretching. He looked to his side to see Emma gripping onto his shirt and still sleeping. He slowly picked her arms off of him and got out of bed and made Emma hug a pillow as a decoy. He put his shoes on and walked out the room while quietly closing the door. He then turned around and saw Gilles standing with his arms crossed.

Y/n: "Uhhhh...It's not what it looks like?"

Gilles: "*sighs* we need to have a talk Y/n...a serious talk...walk with me."

Gilles began walking and Y/n followed beside him.

Y/n: "It's about Emma...isn't it?"

Gilles: "Yes it is...If you haven't noticed yet, she's in love with you."

Y/n: "Yeah I figured that out last night...she was drunk and she said something like that and it had me thinking about it all night.."

Gilles: "I think it's best that you confess to her at this point."

Y/n: "But...it's just that-"

Gilles: "just what? You like her don't you?"

Y/n: "I mean yeah I do, she's smart, kind, adorable at some times, and very confident."

Gilles: "And what are afraid of? Seems to me you like her as much as she does to you."

Y/n: "It's just that...I've been in a lot of relationships and all of them have been complete shit and I'm hesitant on getting into another..."

Gilles: "Ah I see...how many may I ask?..."

Y/n: "Four...two rejected me, one cheated on me, and the other was a complete psychopath."

Gilles: "Seems like your love life has not been nice to you has it?"

Y/n: "No it hasn't...that's why I'm hesitant in getting into another relationship...I'm scared that it'll end up like the others that I was in..."

Gilles: "I see...let me tell you a little more about her, it's the least I could do to help."

Y/n: "Why help? Besides if me and her were to get together it would go against policy in rainbow..."

Gilles: "True but does it look like that any of us care about the rules that they lay out?"

Y/n: "no-"

Gilles: "Exactly, so don't be afraid to confess to her...unless she confesses first."

Y/n: "Thanks Gilles for the help, means a lot..."