Fight night

(A/n Here's a meme for you wonderful people out there and to also make up for the long wait..."

Week off day 3( or 4? I lost count...)

3:00 pm
Location: Hereford base, England

*3rd POV*
It was a quiet afternoon in the rainbow base. Everyone was going on with their day, others were being sent on missions while our protagonists were just being themselves. The SAS having their usual conversations in the mess hall, Jackson surprisingly was hanging out with Meghan, and Y/n was helping Emma with her new drone as promised.

*Workshop*

*BZZZT BZZZT POW*

Y/n: "Damn it!"

The drone exploded and smoke emitted from it. A small fire came out of it but Emma put it out before it triggered the alarms.

Emma: "Well...at least we know what not to do next time."

Y/n: "Yeah...but we've been working on this the past few hours and we nearly got it going this time.."

Emma patted Y/n's back.

Emma: "We will get it in no time, you'll see."

Y/n nodded and slouched in the chair he was in.

Emma: "Want to take a break?"

Y/n: "Heh..you read my mind."

He got up and pushed his back forward making a slight crack.

Y/n: "Christ how long were we in here for?..."

Emma: "about an hour at least." She said as she took off the welding helmet she had on. Which she then tossed it in the table next to the broken drone.

Y/n: "Hey you got a little black smudge on your cheek."

Emma blushed and saw a good opportunity here and smirked. "Would you mind getting it for m-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Y/n threw a rag at her face making her stumble back onto the table.

Y/n: "*snickers* sorry for that." He said while holding in his laughter.

Emma sighed and wiped the smudge off her cheek with the rag. "It's alright, thank you by the way."

They both walked out and went towards the mess hall where it was already filled with the other operators. Once Y/n walked in he was immediately called out by the SAS. Him and Emma exchanged goodbyes and they both went their separate ways.

*Few minutes later at the SAS table*

Seamus: "So I break down the barrier and I walk into the room, and right when I was about grab the hostage, Mike falls through the second floor and into the room and lands straight onto the bed and I say "bit early for some action don't you think?"

The table burst out laughing and Mike chuckled to himself at the embarrassing memory. Just as he was about to say something else the door to the mess hall opened and Jackson walked in causing everyone everyone's attention to be put on him.

Jackson: "You all can go back to talking, nothing to see here."

They all went back to talking and Jackson walked over to Y/n and told him to walk out with him. Y/n got up and and waved goodbye to the SAS and walked out the door, and once he was outside Jackson stopped and turned to look at him.

Jackson: "Okay I need your help with something."

Y/n: "Oh?"

Jackson: "You know how me and Meghan are hanging out and talking right?"