Recovery

...

...

...

Beep...

...

Beep...

...

Beep...

...

Beep...

...

Beep...

*3rd POV*

A few days ago, Caveira and Y/n were brought in by and extraction team. Once they got to base the team rushed Y/n to the medic after losing large amounts of blood from his chest wound. The bandage that was put on him wasn't enough to keep him from drifting off into the hands of death. Due to this a blood transfusion had to be made in order for Y/n to recover. Currently everyone that were well acquainted with Y/n were waiting outside to hear anything new about his condition and how much longer he will be out. Jackson, The SAS team, Tachanka and Lera, Meghan, Twitch, even Taina we're all waiting outside for him. After a while, Doc came out while taking off his gloves and Jackson was the first to step up to question him.

Jackson: "How is he?..."

Doc: "...The blood transfusion was a success...he will live..."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and hushed up to listen to what Doc had to say after that.

Doc: "He lost large amounts of blood...he will be in there for at least four to six days sadly...all we can do is wait for the time being..."

Jackson: "Damnit..."

Doc: "I will let you all know as soon as possible when he wakes up."

Jackson: "T-thanks..."

Doc nods and walks away to do his own things, while everyone else decided to head out and continue with their daily routines.

*Present day*

...

Beep...

...

Beep...

...

Y/n groans.

...

His head moves around and lifts up to look around the surrounding.

Y/n: "Where the fu-"

Before he could finish his sentence a medical officer who works with Doc walked in holding a clipboard, the officer looks up at Y/n and stops in place with a shocked expression on his face which made him drop the clipboard.

Y/n: "uhh...Hi?"

The Officer rushes out and Y/n stays there with a confused look on his face. He looks around the room then lands his sight on his chest which was covered by a white blanket. He pulls the blanket off and sees his whole chest well bandaged than it was before, and also noticed he was hooked up to an iv machine.

Y/n: "Where the hell is everyone?..."

He tried sitting up but his chest pain prevented him from doing so, after a few more attempts of getting up Doc came rushing in breathing heavily.

Doc: "He's finally awake..."

Y/n tried to get up but Doc gently pushed him down.

Doc: "You can not force yourself, your body still needs to rest."