The new director

*Y/n POV*

These past weeks were nothing much. The operators here were nice to me which was surprising considering that they are from a secret military organization, well...not everyone was very happy for me to be here...i did confess to Monika two days ago that I liked her but...she just left and hasn't said anything about it...

I was currently talking to Jackson about what we did after all the years that we haven't seen each other. And it was going pretty great until the speakers outside came on and Six began to talk.

Six: "Would all operators report to the mess hall immediately please, thank you."

The speaker goes silent and me and Jackson both look at each other.

Jackson: "wonder what's going on..."

"Yeah...hope it isn't something too serious..."

Jackson: "Well lets go and find out."

Jackson gets up and I follow him out the door towards the mess hall.

*mess hall 3rd POV*

Everyone was in the mess hall talking to each other and wondering why their director in charge called them all to meet up. Six stepped in and everyone arranged themselves and went quiet. But what confuses them was that a man with glasses was following behind her. She stepped onto the stage and started explaining why she called them all.

Six: "I'm sure many of you are asking why I called you all here on such short notice...well the reason for that is because I am no longer your director as of now."

Everyone started murmuring and a few gasps came out of some people. They all got quiet and let six finish speaking.

Six: "since I am no longer your director I have given this position to my most trusted ally. Everyone, meet Harry, your new director of rainbow six."

The man with glasses who was known as "Harry" stepped up and introduced himself.

Harry: " Hello everyone, my name is Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandey or just Harry for short."

Six: "You will all now be following his orders from now on, it was an honor leading you all. Good day to you."

She turns to Harry and shakes his hand and said a little something but no one caught what she said. She then left and Harry began telling everyone on some new changes coming to Rainbow, but Y/n got up and ran outside to Six which Jackson tried to stop him to do but failed to.

*Courtyard 3rd POV*

Y/n: "Madame Six!"

The old director turned around and saw Y/n jogging up to her. He stopped a couple inches from her and began speaking.

Six: "Y/n what are you doing?"

Y/n: "Ma'am I just wanted to say that...it was an honor knowing you, I hope we meet again someday."

Six seemed a bit touched by his little farewell, no one has ever said nor done anything like he did to her. She looked at him and gave him her remark back with a smile.

Six: "it was also an honor knowing you and leading you Y/n. Never stop fighting, no matter what."

She took out her hand and extended it to Y/n. Y/n took out his hand as well and shook hers. They both exchanged goodbyes and went their own ways.

*Time-skip*

While Y/n was walking back to the mess hall to see if Jackson and the others were still there another recruit walked by and purposely bumped into Y/n.