Infiltrate

(A/n: It may take a bit of time to do but I'll be including the date and time as well as the location of each chapter just so that you all can have a better understanding of where and when it's taking place)

Location: Paris, France
Time: Unknown

*University, 3rd POV*

The white mask kept shooting at the operators, making them burrow more and more behind their defense.

Ash: "HOW MANY ARE THERE??"

Montagne: "I DO NOT KNOW!!"

Blackbeard: "LION, THROW A STUN ON MY COUNT!"

Lion readied his stun and Blackbeard did the same and put his protective shield onto his rifle. He waited until he heard the gunfire slow down, signaling that they were reloading.

Blackbeard: "NOW, TOWARDS THEM!"

They both stood up and threw the cylinders towards the enemy, then ducked behind cover. After the grenades went off they all stood up and shot down as many white masks as they could, then ducked back down to cover.

Montagne: "I see two on both sides, right by the windows. Three of them are behind the sandbags most likely proned."

Ash: "Yeah, but I already see more of them coming out of the building, so we're stuck here."

Blitz: "I got an idea, but bare with me on it."

*somewhere near Paris, 3rd POV*

Y/n walked through the streets as he saw no one habiting it, dozens of cups, bags, and plants knocked over. As well as dust covering the air lightly. He continued to walk, hearing the gunfire getting louder and louder. As he neared it, he found himself face to face with a White Mask group and slid behind the alley of a building. As the group grew closer to him and unaware of his presence, he peeked out and grabbed one of the soldiers, choking him out and leaving his body in the alley, he followed the rest of the group which led him towards what seemed to be a University, and the source of the gunfire that was on the other side of it. I loud crash was heard, along with an explosion, alerting the soldiers and causing them to run inside to help their team.

This is going all too well...weird...

He stepped closer to the building, maintaining a low profile until he heard someone cock their gun behind him, causing him to swim his elbow against the enemy behind him. His elbow landed on the white mask's eye, blinding him temporarily. He grabbed his gun and yanked it out of his grip, then proceeded to trip him and do an arm choke. Minimizing the noise that could alert the rest of the enemy. The soldier slowly stopped moving and his arms went boneless, making Y/n let him go and proceed toward the building.

*Front side of the University, 3rd POV*

The car revved loudly and sped through the soldiers, crashing into the entrance and breaking parts of the building.

Blitz: "Voilà, problem solved."

Ash: "And here I thought Fuze was the crazy one. Let's go."

They proceeded inside and checked every corner and room once they were in. Screaming and footsteps were heard down the halls and rooms, alerting Ash and the rest of the team.

Lion: "Come on out you little rats.."

He activated his device and as it rang, multiple positions of the enemy were shown.

Ash: "Right then boys, you know what to do."

*Y/n POV*

Once I stepped into the building, I carefully placed each step without alerting any of the white masks, but, my luck ran short as three men stepped into the room I snuck into, locking eyes and both of us staying in place.

"Gentlemen."

They pointed their guns at me and, as if my luck came back, their guns would not shoot as they were on safety, giving me the chance to take them all down. I threw a piece of debris at one, hitting him in the groin, I charged at the other, slamming him into the wall and throwing multiple elbow hits at him, causing him to lose consciousness, as I did this, the one left standing cocked his gun and prepared to shoot, but I acted on instinct and slammed the door against him, causing the bullet to fly towards his teammate's hand. I dropped the one in front of me and kicked the gun out of the soldier's hand.  He stood up and locked his arms onto my right leg, mostly likely to slam me onto the ground. I drew my elbow up and back down to his back, hoping to be effective. He lifted me and threw me to the ground, which didn't hurt, and allowed me to kick him off of me. He stumbled back and I quickly rose to my feet, ran to him, jumped, and hit his jaw with my knee, causing him to fall unconscious. I look at them all and walk out into the hallways where I hear soldiers yelling and a familiar voice as well. Another soldier shot me in my arm but the bullet bounced off and went through the wall next to me. I look at him and tackle him to the ground, throwing my fist against his face, and knocking him out completely.

Ah fuck...

As I got up I started to feel a sudden rush of adrenaline. I look at my hands and see them shaking, my heart racing, and my breathing becoming more rapid. And once again a bullet bounced off of my arm making me stand up and see another white mask soldier.

"Come on..."

I started walking towards him and threw a plank of wood at him. I then charged and kicked him to the ground, swiftly connecting my fist to his nose and shooting him with my sidearm.

Ash: "Hands up!"

Out of instinct I grabbed a piece of debris and threw it at who I recognized to be Ash.

Ah, shit...

The debris hit her gun, knocking her back and causing her to shoot somewhere else.

"A-Ash it's me!"

She aimed her gun and shot a few rounds toward me. I quickly duck into a room and try to find cover, only to be cornered by Montaigne and thrown across the room. I hit a desk and quickly got to my feet only then to be blinded by Blitz

"GIVE ME A BREAK AT LEAST!"

A swung my fists around but felt to be hit across the head with the butt of a gun. I fell to the ground again and once my vision recovered I saw a pair of legs behind me, so, I swiftly knocked them down and swiped their pistol out of their holster, I stood up and aimed my gun at the rest of the team, seeing that I knocked down Blackbeard.

Ash: "PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"HEAR ME OU-"

Montagne: "SHE SAID DROP THE GUN MOTHERFUCKER!!"

*THUK*

...

*Ba-dump*

*3rd POV*

Lion struck the man with the end of his gun and as he fell, Blackbeard stood and everyone else closed in on the masked man.

Lion: "Piece of shit...take his mask off, let's see who made so much trouble for us."

Ash: "He killed his own."

Blackbeard: "Probably because he wanted to cut off loose ends, leave no one to tell us their plans."

Ash crept down and slowly slid the man's mask off, only to stand back up in horror and see that it was Y/n.

Ash: "I-is that?..."

Montagne: "Mon Dieu...it is..."

-Short, but, there will be more next chapter, along with the rest I have done. I just have to read over them and make sure they are good to go. Keep your heads up kiddos.