Torment beyond others pt. 3 (final)

*3rd POV, unknown location*

Abigor: "who's this Emma person?"

Y/n stayed quiet.

Abigor: "Come on you can tell me."

Y/n mutters making Abigor step closer to him.

Abigor: "Sorry what was that? You might want to speak up a bit."

Y/n: "Go fuck yourself..." he spat blood at his face and weakly laughed while Abigor wiped the blood away.

Abigor: "You need to learn some manners."

He threw a punch to his gut making Y/n groan and spit out blood again.

Abigor: "Now care to explain who it is?"

Y/n: "N-no..."

Abigor: "*sighs* fine...guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way."

He untied Y/n and tied him back up in the chair, then left and came back with a rolling table that had a large circle with black and swirls on it. He placed it facing Y/n and flicked something behind it making it light up. He then spun it and made Y/n look at it by forcing his eyes open.

Abigor: "Do you ever wonder why stuff like this happens to people like you? Do you ever wonder why people like me exist and why we do the things that we do daily? Because of society."

(A/n: please don't take anything that he says seriously, this is all merely for story purposes)

The light started to flash on and off rapidly.

Abigor: "We're all raised on this idea that everything will work out in the end and that everyone will live happily ever after...that's where it's all wrong, we believe that when someone does something bad has always been bad or who's good was always good...it's like we're in a loop, constant wars, constant hate, it's all the same ever since man appeared on earth."

Y/n started to sweat.

Abigor: "I'm getting a bit off track here...this Emma...is she a friend?...an acquaintance?...or maybe...your girlfriend?"

Silence.

Abigor: "I may not know her but I don't know why she would ever want to fall for a guy like you."

Y/n' eyes vibrate and start to tear up.

Abigor: "In my time, women were simple, but now they're as complicated as a maze."

(A/n: again, please don't take anything that this guy says seriously)

He let go of Y/n and watched as he was entranced by the machine in front of him.

Abigor: "It was all so simple, no conflict, no hate, no nothing. But of course, humanity somehow ends up returning to the loop and just screws everything up."

Y/n: "Sh-shut up...that's not true..."

Abigor: "oh but it is, see good things never last long in this world...like us Y/n."

Y/n: "U-...us?..."

Abigor: "Yes, us. Good men don't last long, people decide to become leeches and drain them of every bit of innocence in them...before you know it, they become someone like me...a monster...and the sad thing is...that's where you're headed."

Y/n: "N-no...NO SHUT UP."

Images started to flash in his head making him more violent and attempt to pull his hand free from the restraints of the seat.

Y/n: "it's not true...ITS NOT TRUE!" He exclaimed as his voice started to break.

He attempted to pull himself free but failed and dropped his head, shaking it as he tries to deny the truth.