Things get serious

((A/n: so i saw in the comments of the last chapter someone said to choose "Quality over quantity" and so, I I'll try to do what they said for a change, Enjoy! (thanks to the person for the idea)

Time: 7:32 am
Location: hotel in London, England

*3rd POV*

The sun was starting to rise. Birds were chirping, engines were revving, doors were being opened, and the city began to be filled with constant chatter. The slight heat of the sun light hit Y/n in the face and slowly woke him up, his eyes fluttered opened and squinted, he sat up in the bed and rubbed his inner corners while he tried to remember what he did last night. He looked around the room and saw nothing, until his eyes set upon Emma sleeping soundly on the other bed. He smiled to himself then slowly, and quietly, got up and walked to the bathroom. Once he walked in he turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on his face. He did it a few more times then turned off the faucet and dried his face with a small towel. He then turned off the lights and walked out.

Y/n: i wonder if they any coffee in here..

He looked around in the small kitchen in the hotel room for a coffee maker. After a few more minutes he finally, and surprisingly, found a coffee machine and smiled with joy. He did all he had to do in order for the machine to work, and once it was done, he took out two mugs and filled them with the nice hot liquid.

Y/n: i wonder how Emma likes her coffee...meh I'll just leave like this.

He took notice of the balcony right next to his bed and decided to take a moment to enjoy the view. He placed the hot mug on the nightstand next to Emma's bed and went outside on the balcony. There, he could see the bustling city being crowded as usual and feel the cool wind brush against his face.

Y/n: *sips coffee* "I could get use to this.."

He took a few more sips and after that, walked back in. He saw Emma already waking up to which he smiled for.

Emma: *yawns* "Mmm...oh, good morning Y/n."

Y/n: "Morning Emma, sleep well?"

Emma: "I slept like a baby hehe."

She sat up on the bed and look around, that is when her eyes landed on the coffee mug and looked at Y/n.

Y/n: "Made it while you were still sleeping, hope you enjoy it."

She smiled and held the cup in her hand and sip a tiny bit of it. She held in her hand and looked back at him.

Emma: "It's wonderful, thank you for this."

Y/n gives a thumbs up and walks to wash his mug. After he was finished he saw Emma was finished with hers and was about to take it but she grabbed his arm midway.

Emma: "I can wash it myself you know?"

Y/n: "Just doing you a favor that's all."

She lets go of him and he took the mug and walked away to wash it. After he was done he walked back and sat on the side of the bed next to Emma.

Emma: "Do we have to go back?..."

Y/n: "if you want to make Harry wait then be my guest."

Emma pouted and slid off the bed groaning annoyingly.

Y/n: "Come on you big baby, we have to go either way."

She picked herself up and slid her boots on while Y/n did the same. After they finished fixing the beds and making sure they left nothing, they walked out the doors and began making their way to their vehicle. Once they got in, Emma turned the engine on and drove off back to their base.