Welcome back pt. 1

Location: Hereford Base

Time: 6:30 am

*A day later, Medic Bay, 3rd POV*

Harry: "he just appeared out of nowhere?"

Ash: "We proceeded as planned and ran into him killing other masks. I aimed my gun and shot him, suspecting he had gone crazy...in the end, that wasn't the case."

Lion: "I hit him with the end of my gun..."

Harry: "Right...people are now aware of his presence back; still, he will need questioning once he wakes up on how he ended up like...this."

Lion walks out, leaving Ash and Harry in the medic room with Y/n. After some while, Harry also informs Ash to take all the time she needs and that Gustave will tell him of Y/n's awakening.

*Mess Hall, 3rd POV*

Emma: "So you mean to tell me, You managed to knee three people, while drunk, in the face?"

Jackson: "Yep, I ended up getting nearly wasted. Some punks wanted to jump me, and well, you know the rest of the story."

Elias: "I'd have to stay away from you if you ever get drunk again."

Emma: "I take three drinks, and I'm already on the ground, can't even keep my legs up."

Jackson: "How did you keep yourself up last time, then?"

She shrugs, taking a sip of her coffee, Elias doing the same with his tea. As they kept conversating, they overheard rumors about Y/n, and soon, their moods dwindled.

Emma: "You both hear the same?.."

Jackson: "Yeah..."

Elias: "Um...they didn't tell you?..."

Jackson: "Tell us what?..."

Elias cleared his throat and drank the last of his tea.

Elias: "Follow me."

He stood up and led them to the medic bay, walking through the now-improved facility and walked into a room that had a man with a robotic eye and arms, along with a familiar face that brought the two people closest to him to a stop in their tracks, and tears forming in their eyes.

Jackson: "What the fuck man..."

Emma: "Is it him?..."

Jackson: "You think this is some joke, huh Elias? Are you and everyone else pulling this off? I oughtta beat the sh-."

Elias: "Jackson, this is nowhere near a joke; we've done blood work and all the possible tests to identify someone...this really is Y/n...what we don't know is how he ended up in the university or with...these." He said, pointing at his arms.

Jackson stepped closer, staring at his supposed dead friend, now back to life in front of him.

Jackson: "Holy shit..."

*White mask base, 3rd POV*

He sat at his desk, staring out at the forests in front of him, contemplating how to ruin the world that threw him away even more than it was. As he did, he heard someone walk in, enraging him and making him stand up in anger.

Abigor: "How many times do I have to tell you TO LEAVE ME BE!?...oh, it's you, Ichor."

Ichor: "Rainbow..."

Abigor: "Please...do NOT MENTION THAT WORD AROUND ME!..."

Ichor: "We lost the university."

Abigor: "GOD. DAMMIT!!!!!"