The start of something bad

(A/n lol mozzie)

Time: 6:00 am
Location: Hereford Base

*Emmas dorm, 3rd POV*

Emma: *snores*

*knock knock*

Emma: "mmm... cinq minutes de plus..."

*BAM BAM*

Emma: "AH-...UGHH IM UP GOD!..."

She gets up and slowly, and tiredly, walks towards the door. She opens it and sees Gustave standing in front of her with a clipboard in his hand.

Emma: "What.."

Gustave: "Did I interrupt something?"

Emma: "Hehe, what do you think?.."

Gustave: "*sighs* Y/n woke up yesterday during dinner time and he said he wanted to see you."

Emma: "Just me?" She said while rubbing her eyes.

Gustave: "Well Seamus, Ela, Eliza, Grace, Jackson, and Mike went to see him yesterday, he then asked for you but Mike told him you were sleeping."

Emma: "Did he now?...well is Y/n awake right now?"

Gustave: "Yes as a matter of fact he is, he's just drinking coffee in the mess hall."

Emma: "Oh okay, I'll go and see him then...god it's freezing outside." She said as she rubbed both her arms.

Gustave: "How are you not use to this kind of cold? France gets as cold as it does here."

Emma: "Shut up."

Gustave: "*chuckles* I'll see you later Emma."

They wave goodbye and Emma closes the door and looks at her room. She walks over to her closet and picks out a sweater to put on, she then walks out and makes her way towards the mess hall.

*Mess hall*

Seamus: "So how are ya feeling?"

Y/n: "Like I've been run over by a bulldozer. Other than that I'm just peachy."

Emma walks in through the doors and looks at Seamus and Y/n.

Seamus: "I'll let you two be, see you around Y/n."

Seamus gets up and leaves the mess hall while Emma walks over to Y/n.

Y/n: "I'm guessing you want to smack the shit out of for almost dying again."

Emma: "Tempting...but I'll let it slide for now."

She sits down next to him.

Y/n: "So I-."

He was cut off by Emma who embraced him with a hug, to which he returns by hugging her back.

Y/n: "You're not gonna start crying right?"

Emma: "I'm trying not to."

She lets him go and they both look at each other.

Emma: "Sorry I couldn't come to you when you woke up yesterday."

Y/n: "It's fine, you were sleeping anyway. You didn't miss out much all I did was just talk to the others that visited me that's all."

Emma: "Gustave already told me...are you alright? you seem a bit down."

Y/n stayed quiet. Emma placed her hand on his shoulder and looked at him with a sympathetic look.

Y/n: "y-yeah I'm good...it's nothing to worry about.."