Stuck in Hell pt.1

*Y/n POV*

*BAM BAM*

I jolt wide awake at the sound of someone banging on my door. I get up and walk towards it and I place my ear on the door.

"Who is it?"

Jackson: "your mom."

I open the door and look at him to see that he has casual clothing on.

"...really?"

Jackson: "sorry I had to haha."

Y/n: "what time is it anyway?"

Jackson: "it's breakfast time right now, I came by to wake you up so we could go together."

Y/n: "damn I nearly overslept...let me get changed first."

I walk to my closet and take out a dark green t-shirt, grey cargo pants, and my usual running shoes then I went into the bathroom and changed. After I got dressed I walked back out and faced Jackson who was still at the door.

Jackson: "ready?"

"Yep lead the way my good sir"

He chuckles a bit then me and him began walking towards the mess hall. While we were walking towards it he turned to me and started asking me questions regarding the events from yesterday and as well as some other stuff that were not related to it.

Jackson: "So...how are you holding up on the whole situation from yesterday?"

"Eh my cheek still hurts but other than that I'm doing pretty fine."

Jackson: "that's good to hear...hey what did that french girl ask you anyway?"

"First off her name is Emmanuelle but her code name is Twitch, secondly, she asked me about what subjects I had degrees in and if I was okay after the whole incident yesterday."

Jackson: "That's it?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

We arrived at the mess hall and one thing that caught my attention was how quiet it was in there. I didn't hear anyone talking, not even a single footstep. I peeked through the door and the whole room was empty, although there was food already being served so I guessed that me and Jackson were the first ones awake.

"You didn't tell me that we were the first ones here."

Jackson: "I didn't? Oh well now you know."

We got our food and sat down at a table. But as soon as we sat down, Harry walked through the door while holding a mug with what I guessed was coffee.

Harry: "ah just the two men I was looking for."

He walked towards our table and sat himself down in front of both of us.

"Morning sir."

Harry: "No need for the hospitality Y/n, you can just call me Harry...how has your morning been so far for you two?"

"It's been pretty good so far, nothing too exciting of course."

Harry: "that is good to hear...I also see that you are both early risers yes?"

Jackson: "well I just dragged him along with me since I didn't want to be by myself in here."

"What he said."

Harry: "hm I see...well I will leave you two gentlemen to be. Have a nice day."

He got up and left, me and Jackson looked at each other with a confused look.