Tests, test, and more tests

(A/n) italics are thoughts

*Y/n's POV*

*vrrt vrrt*

Wait...I know that sound *gasps* crap it's the drone!

In the blink of an eye I get up on my feet and look for the drone from yesterday but as I'm looking for it something zap's me from behind my leg.

"OW! son of a...alright that's it!."

The drone was about to leave but I quickly grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around the drone so it wouldn't escape.

"Gotcha you annoying piece of machinery!...now let's see if you can still do your tricks without your little wheels."

I then place the wrapped drone on the desk in my room and quickly try to find a screwdriver or something to take the wheels off, and surprisingly, I found a screwdriver in one of the drawers of the desk. So I unscrew the wheels off the drone and leave it on my desk so I doesn't try to hide.

"Nots so tough now huh? I'll deal with you later because right now i gotta get ready for today." I turn the drone to face the wall so that whoever is controlling it does not see me changing. After I took my clothes off and started taking a shower I could've sworn I heard a "thump" while I was in the shower but I paid no heed to it as I assumed it was the drone trying to free itself of the blanket I wrapped around it. When I finished showering I dried myself and brushed my teeth then i put my clothes on for today  I then open the door to see everything perfectly normal. But I notice the blanket I used to cover the drone slumped over on the desk.

"The fuck?"

I walk over to the blanket and press my hand against and I feel nothing.

"The drone!"

I quickly try to find the drone to see if it was still in my dorm and as sad as I am to say it it was gone.

"Dammit!"

I soon forget about it and grab my keys heading out to breakfast I then close my door and made sure it was locked. As I got to the mess hall I saw very few people there I took a glance at the clock on the wall and read it.

"Hmm...5:03 am?...well I'm already here so there's no point in going back." I grabbed my food and took a seat at a table I turned around to see who was here at the mess hall and I saw Thatcher happily drinking tea, a girl with braided red hair drinking what looks like coffee, a polish girl who seemed very stern, and that girl who attacked you yesterday, I turned back around and ate my food. Once I was finished I got up and put the tray where it was supposed to go I then left for my dorm. Once I entered my dorm I saw that goddamn drone again and this time it had its wheels again I sighed in annoyance and just accepted that this drone will be a common thing every day.

*vrrt vrrt*

"Who the hell are you anyway?"

*vrrt vrrt*

"*sighs* guess I can wait until everyone is awake...wait...if you are being controlled by someone and that someone is awake right?...so who are you actually?"

The drone then left me by myself in my dorm I then realize that I had nothing better to do so I decided to get a bit more sleep. I set an alarm for 6:30, after I set the alarm I lay back on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

*An hour and twenty-seven minutes later*

*knock knock*

"Five more minutes..."

*KNOCK KNOCK!"

"JESUS, okay I'm coming!"

You open the door to see thatcher standing in front of you.