Word gets out

A/n- this is a chill chapter no events happen just you meeting and talking

*3rd POV*

Currently Y/n, IQ, Twitch, Ash, and Tachanka were on there way back to base after a successful mission rescuing a high value hostage. But it did also come with consequences for saving the hostage. Both IQ and Twitch were quiet throughout the whole flight because of their near death experiences, but he did not want to remind them of that sudden moment. Once they reached the base the helicopter slowly lowered onto the helipad and the rest of the team went their ways, Ash went to report everything to Six, IQ and Twitch immediately went to their dorms. But before you were about to go the Russian that was on the team stopped you and began to talk.

Tachanka: "I must say, you are unique comrade."

Y/n: "i get that a lot thanks."

Tachanka: "it was noble of you to save the two women before before those bastards took their lives."

Y/n: "yeah...that was close, but I made sure they were dead after that."

Tachanka: "I too would've done the same, they are nothing but mindless animals."

Y/n: "yeah they are...hey whats your name by the way?"

Tachanka: "I am the lor- I-I mean my name is Alexsandr Senaviev or Tachanka whichever you prefer Comrade."

Y/n: "well my name is Y/n L/n or just Y/n however you like to call me."

You both began walking into the base.

Tachanka: "I must say, when everyone said that a respectful recruit was joining us I thought it was all a joke, but it turns out everyone was right."

Y/n: "yeah i got the same response from everyone that I met, well from some people no."

Tachanka: "they also said you were young, is that correct?"

Y/n: "yes that is correct, I am 22 years old as of now."

Tachanka: "what age did you enlist into the army?"

Y/n: "at the age of 18."

Tachanka: "huh so did I."

Y/n: "really?"

Tachanka: "yes, i was part of the Soviet Union back then, but before the collapse of it I was transferred to Spetsnaz."

Y/n: "it sure must have been hard for you when the union fell..."

Tachanka: "it was, I was a bit heartbroken but I got over it...say since this was your first mission and it was successful, how about a little celebration in honor of your success."

Y/n: "that sounds great but what kind of celebration will it be?"

Tachanka: "just a drink of vodka with the other Spetsnaz."

Y/n: "oh I don't think i will be able to handle vodka."

Tachanka: "do not worry we will teach you our ways including mine."

Y/n: "well I guess i can stop by then, when is it?"

Tachanka: "tomorrow, 8 at night."

Y/n: "well see you then."

Tachanka: "too you as well comrade."

They both separate and go their own ways.

*Six's office*

After Ash got off the helicopter she went straight to Six to give her the report of the mission. Ash knocked on the office of six and received and slightly muffled "come in" from six.