Small talk and some fun

*Twitch POV*
Time: 1:00 pm

I was in my dorm still handling all that happened on the mission...and the only thing I was thinking about was Y/n...a new recruit saving me from almost being killed...who would've guessed it right?

*knock* *knock*

I get up to see who was at the door and to my surprise it was Y/n.

Y/n: "hey Twitch, how are you."

"Hello Y/n, I've been...doing good lately...do you mind telling me what you are doing here?"

Y/n: "I just came to talk to you since I have nothing else to do..."

"Is that it?"

Y/n: "well I also wanted to talk to you about what happened when we were on the mission." He looked a bit embarrassed admitting his true intentions here.

"Oh well come in and we'll talk."

I move to the side and gesture him to come in, he walks in and I close the door. He walks over to the couch that was in my dorm and sits down while I sit down on the side of my bed.

Y/n: "so...how do you feel right now."

"A bit...I can't even find the word to describe it, it was all so...sudden...I nearly died but everything just went quiet after you and IQ came in."

Y/n: "I know I understand how you feel."

"Y- you do?."

Y/n: "back in the military we had to deal with a few terrorist groups and while we were sent to destroy bases that belong to them we encountered several women and men who were slaves for the terrorists, I don't even want to get into the details of how many bodies we found of them."

"Oh..."

Y/n: "just looking at their faces...you could see all the pain that they had to go through...it's one of the things that get to me, seeing other people in pain..."

*knock* *knock*

I get up to see who's at the door and I open it to see IQ standing there.

IQ: "hey Emma."

She notices Y/n in the room.

IQ: "oh am I interrupting something?"

"No no we're just talking that's all."

IQ: "oh may I come in? I was planning on talking with you as well."

"Sure come in."

She walks in and I close the door then walk over to my bed and sit on it while she sits on the rolling chair I use to work on my drones.

Y/n: "listen I'm going recap the whole conversation since Monika just got here...plus I wanted to talk to you after I was done talking to twitch."

*few minutes later*

Y/n: "so yeah that's what we were talking about...if you don't want to talk about it then that's fine it's your choice."

IQ: "no no it's fine it helps to talk to someone."

"Same here."

Y/n: "well look Bad things happen and you can't do anything about it right?"

Me/ IQ: "right..."

Y/n: "wrong! When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. The world just wants to see you all down so it can succeed, but don't let it, learn from your mistakes, focus on whats important, because life isn't something to be sad about, it's something to be happy about no matter what."(A/n I tried to think of something inspirational so please don't judge me)