Reasons that drive us

(A/n: found another meme with the lord himself *bows*)

*Y/n POV*

Abigor: "Bring down corrupt governments...world domination...you view us as typical terrorists from what I'm hearing."

"Isn't that what you are? Whatever comes out of that mouth of yours is considered bullshit to me."

Ichor jumped on me and pinned me down while putting a knife against my neck.

Ichor: "You will show respect or I will use you as my personal shooting target."

"Agh...Go to hell."

She pressed the knife more.

Ichor: "Where do you think I came from?"

Abigor: "Let him go Ichor, I still have much to explain to him."

She stayed where she was for a few seconds more then got off and pulled me up. After that I looked back at Abigor.

Abigor: "The thing is...we all have our reasons for the decisions we make...for example you went into the military to serve your country yes?"

"That's none of your god damn business."

Abigor: "Of course it isn't...a few years ago...I'd say 20 years at least...I was a general in the white masks at that time...I met a woman here in the organization who soon became my wife...time goes by and me and her grew closer than ever before...that is until she died while on a hostage mission...care to guess who killed her?"

He crouched down and looked me dead in the eye.

"Your team. killed her. Without mercy...and..."

He takes off his mask to reveal that half of his face had a healed burn, most likely third degrees.

"They decided to destroy half of my face while they were at it."

He stood up and placed his mask back on.

"You...you were white masks...what else did you expect from us..."

"She joined because no one else would accept her...she was desperate...no one in her entire homeland would give her a job nor accept her into anything...how would you feel if a terrorist organization came to you after others have rejected to give you even the simplest little careers."

"I..."

"You would not hesitate to accept the offer...same thing happened to me only I decided to prove myself to certain people I knew...but now...all I want...is to kill every single military unit out there in the world...starting with rainbow."

He drew his hand back and punched me straight across the face. I fell to the side and groaned in pain while he circled around me.

"You...agh...want to ask more...don't you?"

"Well it should be obvious at this point."

I look over to Ichor who still had her eyes locked onto me.

"What's her reason."

Abigor: "Never was...she only joined because she wanted to...now I-"

He stopped talking after one of the white mask soldiers walked up to him and whispered something in his ear.

Abigor: "*sighs* what a shame...it seems that your friends are already on their way to rescue you...let's go Ichor...next time you go to war son, make sure to think about why the enemy is fighting."

He walks out of the room while Ichor crouches down to me, she then lowers her face mask mask to reveal a scar that start from the left side of her lip all the way across her cheek.