The past(real chapter)

*Y/n POV*

To be honest, I had doubts about me passing that simulation, but in the end, I succeeded. I was currently following Six to wherever she was taking me.

"Excuse me, madame?"

Six: "yes? What is it."

"May I ask where you are taking me?"

Six: "Just need to ask a few more questions and you will need to fill some papers as well, but after that, you're free to do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want? Pardon me for saying this but shouldn't a director be directing his or her operators in a counter-terrorist group?"

Six: "A lot of people say the same thing, but in this group I let the operators do whatever they wish as it is a way of earning trust within each and everyone here."

"Huh never thought a CT group like this would be able to freely do whatever they want."

Six: "We are here, step inside."

I went inside her office and she closed the door behind her she then walked to her desk and gestured me to sit down.

Six: "We will first deal with the questions then the papers understood?"

"I understand."

Six: "First question: what subjects did you get masters degree in?"

"..."

Six: "well?"

"I don't really tell anyone what masters degree I have."

Six: "and why is that?"

"On my file, it says that I was bullied throughout my childhood...well in those years I was considered as a nerd and well...you get the rest of the story."

Six: "I see...well we all have something that we are not comfortable sharing with others, but here you can trust us and me."

"...robotics and mechanical..."

Six: "Pardon?"

"Those were the two subjects that I got a masters degree in. Robotics and mechanical engineering."

Six: "Lucky for you many of the operators here are engineers so you'll get along with them don't worry you'll get along with them just fine."

"Thank you madame..."

Six: "Now then second question, do you have any friends and or people close to you note that relatives do not count."

"Well, I do have this one person that I have been friends with since my first years of school."

Six: "Care to share the name?"

"Jackson Gray."

Six: "Okay...what are your parents names?"

"Amelia L/n and Edward L/n."

Six: "That's all the questions, now you need to fill these papers out as well."

She then grabs a stack of papers and drops it on her desk.

"That's a lot of papers to fill out..."

Six: "It's a requirement I know it seems very tedious but like I said it's a requirement."

"Well, I guess I can fill them out."

Six: "Very well now you are free to go, once you are finished you are free to do whatever."

"Yes ma'am."

Six: "Now go I have lots of work to do."

She hands me the stack of papers and I head out to my dorm, but once it was in my view a couple of the other recruits started to surround me probably at least 3.