Mind Games

Time: 7:45 am
Location: Hereford base

After Y/n' wounds healed, missions have been popping up nonstop for him and his fellow friends, leaving them with little time to socialize with each other. Currently, everyone was waiting in the mess hall for Harry after he called them all down to discuss a few things. Y/n was sitting in the mid row with Emma next to him, they both started to talk to each other and so did everyone else as they knew this was the only chance they had to conversate.

Y/n: "Past few weeks have been wild haven't they?"

Emma: "Yes they have...I just hope we will get a break one of these days because I can't even remember when was the last time I slept..."

Y/n: "Yeah i hope so too...hey uh, I just remembered. What was that thing you wanted to tell me a few months ago?"

Emma: "oh that um...it's uh well...um..." her face starts to turn red from embarrassment but right as she was about to say a word, Harry walked in and the room became silent as everyone directed their sight to him.

Emma: À chaque fois...

Harry walked over to the stage and looked at the audience in front of him.

Harry: "As many of you know these past few weeks have been very unexpected and tiresome for us. Many of you want to have a small break and I completely agree with you...but it looks like our abilities are going to be needed more for the following weeks to come."

Everyone groaned and some sighed in an irritated tone but immediate hushed when Harry spoke again.

Harry: "An informant inside the White Masks has told me that they are planning to target a Power Plant in Dubai. But as always, they now know that they have a traitor on their side so my informant is very limited on information regarding missions and events that are being planned by them. So for now, any White Mask soldier left alive is to be brought in for interrogation."

Mike: "So is that all or is there more?"

Harry: "There's more...the damn intercom stopped working again so I decided to call up the next mission operators here." He takes out a paper and reads it out loud. "Operators Buck, Jackal, Ash, Finka, and Y/n stay behind, the rest of you are dismissed."

Everyone got up and walked out, leaving the five operators behind to look up at Harry.

Harry: "The white masks have taken one of our own recruits hostage in a building located in the outskirts of Scotland. Get the hostage out safely and if possible, bring one of the White Masks in for interrogation. You leave in 30 minutes so start prepping, Dismissed."

They all start heading towards their lockers and armory for their uniforms and weaponry. Once they were done they waited in the helipad for their pilot to arrive as well as some of the other operators. Y/n walked out onto the helipad and sat down on one of the boxes containing ammo while checking that his weapons were working properly. While he was doing that a man with strange looking headgear walked up to him.

???: "M4 Carbine and a M18...U.S. Military?"

Y/n: "Yep, standard equipment."

The man puts out his hand and Y/n shakes it.

Jackal: "Ryad, or Jackal when out on the field."

Y/n: "Y/n L/n...I see you're on the same organization as Mira."

Jackal: "Yes, yes I am."

Y/n: "The G.E.O is from Spain right?"

Jackal: "Yes it is."