Chapter Twenty-Five

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!", Harry screamed. Zayn pushed you away from him, making you stumble, "CHEYENNE? Why the hell would you kiss me like that?". Everybody stood silent. You regained your balance and slowly lifted your head, staring Zayn straight in the eyes, "What did you just say?". Zayn wiped his mouth and raised an eyebrow at you. You took a step closer to him, your breathing getting heavy, "You're blaming this on me? YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!". The boys quietly mumbled, "Oh shit", to eachother. You clenched your fists on Zayn's shirt, "Want to say that again?". Zayn stared you dead in the eyes, "I can't help you're a slut...". You qickly rammed your clenched fists into Zayn's chest, screaming at him, shaking him violently, "How FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME THAT.!!! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BLAME THIS ON ME? WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME. EVERYTHING!!!!". Harry quickly ran overto you, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you back away from Zayn, "Cheyenne CALM DOWN!". You tried wiggling yourself free from Harry's grip, but with no use, "Fuck you ZAYN! You kissed me asshole! WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME BE HAPPY?!?!?! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING...everything", and with that, tears streamed down your face as Harry turned you around, pulling you into his chest, running his hands along your back.

Harry let go of you, letting Louis replace his spot. He walked up to Zayn, who was smirking to himself, "And you..". Zayn cocked his head, "Are you going to yell at me for what your little whore of a girlfriend did? Are you?". Harry flushed over with anger, pushing Zayn inbetween words, "Dont...you...ever....come...near...her...again. Got it?...". Niall ran up to Harry, pulling him off Zayn and out the door. Harry laced his fingers with yours, pulling you out of Nikka's house with him.

Harry opened the car door for you, but throwing your hand away from him and slamming the door forcefully behind you. He climbed into the driver's seat, shoving the key in the ignition and starting the car. You watched him, scrunching your face. He glanced over at you, "What the fuck are you looking at?". You scoffed, "What was that for?". "What are you fucking talking about Cheyenne?", he snipped. You angrily clicked in your seatbelt, "What about the fact you threw me in the car like I'm a piece of shit and then slammed the door on me!". Harry began to pull the car out of the spot and drive, "Just shut up..". You snapped your head towards him, "Don't tell me what to do Harry". Harry gripped onto the steering wheel, "I said shutup. And you know what? Maybe Zayn was right, you're a slut..". "How fucking dare you! You know what? You get your wish...", you huffed out, leaning onto the car door beside you, your back turned to Harry. He glanced over at you, tears obvious on your face, and letting out a sigh before returning his eyes back to the road.

After the huge blowout in the car ride back to the hotel, you told him that you refused to talk to him for the rest of the night.  He became infuriated, and just yelled a forceful, “fine!”, before retreating to the lounge to watch TV and be away from you, as you stomped into the bedroom.  After a few hours, you hear a faint knock at the bedroom door,  “Baby?  Can we talk about what happened?”, he asks.  You simply mumble out a "mhmm", not making eye contact with him as he walked into the bedroom.  “I’m really sorry I said those things, I was mad and shouldn’t have said them the way that I did.  We still should talk about all that though before it escalates to this point again”.  You just nod, still not saying anything.  “I mean it, I’m really sorry,” he repeated.  You looked up at him for the first time since he stepped in the room, speaking faintly, "....I didn't kiss him". Harry took his hand in yours, gently stroking it, "I know baby. I'm sorry". A tear ran down your cheek, quickly enough to be wiped away by Harry's thumb.  You lifted your hands and joined your lips to his. He wound his fingers in your hair bringing your face closer to his as he deepened the kiss by sliding his tongue into your mouth. You groaned as you felt his tongue wonder all over your mouth. He began to lean you back on the bed, pulling you along with him. He pulled you down on top of him, "You know I love you babe". You straddled his hips and pressed your lips back onto his, ignoring his statement. He groaned as you began grinding your hips onto his. His hands wondered up your shirt before he fully pulled it off and admired your chest. You bit your lip before attaching your lips to his neck. You sucked licked and nibbled on his neck causing low groans to escape his throat. You felt his hands slid around your back and gently unclip your bra. He slipped your arms out of the straps before rolling you over so he was on top. You threaded your fingers in his hair. You felt one of his hands slip down to your jeans and fumble with the button, "Harry?...". Sensing his frustration you unbuttoned and slipped off your jeans. He slid one of his hands into your panties and began to stroke you. He slipped two of his fingers into you. You moaned and spread your legs wider letting him have full access. You watched him intensely as he slid his pants off exposing his hard length prominent in his boxers. You sat on your knees as you pulled him towards you by the elastic on his boxers, smirking up at him. You slid a hand into his boxers and stroked his length as he groaned. You pushed him down on the pillows and slid his boxers off allowing his member to stand full and erect. You wrapped you lips around the head before sliding him deep into your mouth but not quiet deep throating him. You felt him being to pulsate in your throat before he pulled you up by your hair, "Now...now. Let's not ruin the ruin right away, shall we?". You straddled his lap before he guided his stiff member into you. You groaned. He placed his hands on your hips as he guided you up and down. He groaned as you pressed down on his member. Suddenly he flipped you over and began thrusting himself into you. You wrapped you arms around his back as his thrust became strong and unbearable. You scratched his back as you climaxed as his cum shot deep inside of you. The two of you collapsed onto the bed, his head resting on your damp chest as you stroked his sweat soaked hair, "I love you too Harry". He smirked, raising an eyebrow, "Do you love me because you believe me or that you just had the best sex of your life?". You snuggled yourself into the crook of his neck, smiling, "..Both". Harry chuckled, "I'll take it". He glanced over at the clock, "I think it's time to go to-", he stopped when he noticed you were no longer listening and fast asleep.

You woke up to laughing and Harry bouncing on the bed.  You swatted at him, "Go away". You felt a breeze and looked down, noticing you had nothing on. Harry laughed some more as you frantically looked for a blanket to pull over you. You gave him an angry expression, "Not funny..". Harry rolled his eyes, grabbing onto your wrists pulling you up. You groaned, "Harryyyyy..". He put on a pouty face, "I have to take you back to your flat love". You groaned once more, "But I don't want to go back, can't we just stay here?", you layed your head on his chest, giving him a pouty face back. Harry shook his head, "I'm sorry love, I have a plane to catch today". You lifted your head, rubbing your eyes, "Finee". You removed the blankets covering you and walking to the bathroom. Harry cleared his throat, "Cheyenne.. You know your still naked right?". You continued to the bathroom unfazed, "Like you haven't seen it before Styles".

Harry kissed you goodbye before you opened the car door and grabbed your things. You leaned against the doorframe, "I'll see you in a month, right? After tour ends?". Harry's cheeks blushed, "Of course. I love you, I've gotta get going now, I'll text you later when I get on the plane love". You just nodded, "Love you too". You gave him one last kiss before he drove off.

You lay in complete darkness on your sofa watching XFactor. Suddenly, you got a text from Harry saying he got on the plane and will talk to you when he lands. You set your phone down and switching channels to a celeb news channel. You listened to the hosts gawk about Lindsey Lohan and Miley Cyrus before Liam, Niall, and Louis walked through your door. You gasped from surprise and sudden shock, "What the hell are you guys doing here?". Liam and Niall sat down on your sofa with you. Louis cocked his head, "What are you talking about? We have three days off". Liam looked around, "Where's Haz? We thought he'd definately be here..". You shook your head with a confused look on your face, "No... he... he got on a plane an hour ago...". The boys looked at eachother in confused before the telly said Harry's name...: In Latest News: Harry Styles recently caught today with American chart topper, Candy Taylor, boarding a flight at Heathrow Airport, hand in hand. No one can deny that they are keeping a secret relationship here.