Chapter Fifteen

You sat in your flat wordlessly on the sofa, bottles of alcohol surrounding you. Today was the day that the boys were going to come home from the end of their tour. You've been separated from Zayn for so long, and also your best friends. You honestly thought you wouldn't take it this hard. You set the last bottle down on the coffee table figuring you've had enough. You laid down onto the sofa, pulling the blanket overtop of you that was setting on the floor. Tears began to stream down your face, you've never felt so alone before, you've always had people around you. Of course you had Nikka and Lexa, but they had gone on a school trip for the past month in Austrailia.

You sat on the couch still sobbing when your phone began to ring, Louis. You let the phone ring in your hand for a while before sliding the bar, "Hello...". There was a pause, "Cheyenne?.... Are you alright? You don't sound good. Are you crying?". You sighed, "Just...nevermind. Leave me alone". You hung up the phone and dropped it on the floor. You eruppted into more tears, the alcohol obviously making you more emotional than you should have been.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door, scaring you. The pounding on the door continued, "Cheyenne. Open the door!". You got up off  the sofa and staggered to the door. You placed your hand on the door knob and twisted it, opening the door. Louis pushed in passed you. You shut the door closed, "What are you doing here? Where are the rest of the guys?". He turned you around from the door, examining the mascara running down your cheeks, "The guys just got on their flight, I was with Eleanor all morning. I told her something was wrong and had to go. What's wrong?". You slid your back down the door and began sobbing on the floor. Louis knelt down and pulled you in for a hug, "Cheyenne...please tell me". You shook your head, "I can do this...I can't Louis". He rubbed your back, "What can't you do?". You squeezed Louis' muscular arms and set your head onto his shoulder, "I can't be alone anymore".

Louis lifted your chin so his gaze met yours. Louis just stared into your eyes past the tears and runny make-up. He wiped a tear away from your face, "You're too pretty to be crying love". You cracked a little smile, immediately making Louis smile, "See. You're so beautiful when you smile". Your smile grew and you turned your head away from Louis' stare. He shook his head and turned your face back to his, "No no no. Don't you look away". As soon as you met his gaze again, he rushed his lips to yours. You didn't fight back.

You felt his hands release from their grip on your arms to slowly sliding down to your hips, making you jump a little. Louis removed his lips and chuckled, "I'm sorry love". He pulled you in closer and kissing your neck, quickly finding your sweet spot, "Louis...". He stopped and looked you in the eye and wrapped his fingers in the belt loops of your jeans. You looked down and bit your lip. Louis raised an eyebrow and began pulling you up off the floor by your belt loops. You stumbled a little, still drunk, making Louis laugh, "Woah there, have a little too much to drink?". You giggled as you shook your head yes and Louis pulled you in close to his body, "You're so cute when you giggle like that". You laid your head on his chest and ran your fingers up and down his chest. He reached for your hadn and intertwined his fingers with yours. You couldn't help but smile. He kissed your hand and began pulling you to the guest room.

He opened the door and pushed you inside. You could see the lust in his eyes. You smiled as he walked up to you and slowly removed your cloths, letting them fall to the floor. You started to lift his shirt off of him, only momentarily breaking the kiss when it had to be lifted over his head. You went back to kissing and he started to kiss your jaw line and then moved onto your neck, kissing it and sucking on it. You wanted to moan, but you knew better.  He kept kissing down your chest before he made it to your breasts where he lightly sucked on your nipples, sending chills and adrenaline through your body. You ran your hands down his chest and started to unbuckle his belt. You pushed him back against the wall, which he responded to with a smile, and dropped down to your knees while starting to unzip his jeans.  You got them down to his ankles along with his boxers, making his erection slap against his well-toned chest. You grabbed it and started to pump the base slowly, eventually bringing your mouth around the tip to swirl around your tongue and drive him crazy. You looked up at his face and saw that he was biting his lip so intensely that it might have been about to start bleeding. You slowly took in his whole length, trying to keep quiet. You knew he was about to cum, but he pushed you away before you could do him any more pleasure. He lifted you up and put you on the bed, all while whispering “Not yet, not yet, not yet”. Although it sounded like it was more directed to himself than to you. “You ready?”, He asked you. You nodded.  He slid your panties off of you. You wrapped your legs around him and he laid you ontop of him on the bed. He slowly sat you down on his throbbing erection, making you want to moan badly from the pain. “Louis, oh my go-od”. You moaned quietly. He smiled at you and began to move his hips up and down, you starting to move up and down in sync with him. That made you want to moan instantly so you bought your mouth down to his shoulder, biting it. He let out a little chuckle. He kept pumping in and out as you continued to move your hips, giving your whole body tingles. He was hitting your g-spot with each thrust, building up nicely to the moment when the pleasure would spill over. He bought your face away from his shoulder and looked you in the eye, nodding to tell you that he was ready. You nodded back and he bought his lips to yours, you two kissing throughout your climaxes. He filled you up with his cum, pushing you over the edge, and you let your orgasm ride out slowly, you and Louis quietly moaning into each other’s lips. He then climbed ontop of you and pressed his body against yours. You both were breathing heavily, but trying to be as quiet as possible. Louis eventually moved, obviously after he had taken time to regain his composure.

He pushed himself off of you and smirked as he looked into your eyes. You bit your lip and looked up into his eyes. He looked back down into yours and without warning slammed himself into you. You closed your eyes tight but he put his hand onto your cheek “Open your eyes, I want you to look at me”, he spoke inbetween hard breathes and you opened your eyes slowly. He looked so concentrated rocking back and forth on top of you, sweat forming on his forehead. “Louuiiss”, you moaned as he thrusted in and out of you. He leaned in and kissed you putting his tongue into your mouth, massaging your tongue with his making you moan even more. After a few seconds he pulled away for a breathe and leaned his forehead onto yours. “I’m about to-”, before you could finish your sentence you climaxed, tightening around his cock making him climax at the same time. The flat was now full of loud moans and deep breathes as you both reached your climaxes.

You gasped as you shot up from your bed and looked around the dark hotel room, panting for air and waking Harry up in the process. Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes before turning on the beside lamp, "Cheyenne? What's wrong?". You looked over at him in confusion, "Harry?". He looked at you, "Uh yeah it's me? Who else would it be?". You lowered your head into your hands. Harry got up out of his bed and walked over to yours, sitting down next to you and pulling you into his arms, "Did you have a nightmare?". You shook your head, ".....kind of". Harry rocked you back and forth, rubbing small circles into your back, "Everything is alright, don't worry about it". You quickly wrapped your arms around Harry, tucking your head into his shoulder. You let a smile slip, Harry noticing and grinning a bit himself, "Cheyenne?". You looked up into his green eyes, "Yea Harry?". He let go of the hug, "Wanna cuddle with me tonight, love?". You smiled and shook your head yes. He grasped your hand and pulled you over to his bed. He pulled the covers overtop of the two of you as you snuggled into his chest. He wrapped an arm around you and leaned in to kiss your cheek.  Harry ran his fingers down your back, "goodnight love". You sighed, "Goodnight Haz", quickly drifting back to sleep.