Chapter Twenty-Four

"HARRY SLOW DOWN", you yell gripping his arm. Harry "shhh'ed" you, carrying on with his high speed. The tires on Harry's car screeched as he slammed on the brakes. Paul ran up to the car as you and Harry unbuckled your seatbelts, "Have either of you seen Zayn?!?!". Harry flung his door open, slamming it behind him, "No, where the bloody hell could he have gone?". You ran around the side of the car to where Harry and Paul were, scanning your eyes over the millions of police swarming the area. You grasped onto Harry's hand, squeezing it. Harry looked down at you, "Are you alright love?". You just nodded, "Where could he have gone?". Harry shrugged, "Your guess is as good as any of ours love".

You and Harry quick snapped your heads behind you when the sound of more tires screeching errupted. Louis and Niall ran up to you and Harry, panting for air. Louis gripped onto your shoulders, "What happened? Does anyone know where he went?". Paul shook his head no, "I'm afraid not..". You let go of Harry's hand and made your way through the group, "I'm going to find Liam". Harry shouted after you, "I'll be back there in a bit".

You walked through the open doors of the stadium from tonight's last concert. People were frantically running from room to room on their cell phones. You wedged your way into the dressing room hallway. You looked for Liam's name on one of the doors, quickly noticing it. You walked up to it, knocking on the door slightly. Liam flung the door open, "Cheyenne! Did they find him?!?". You could see the water filling his red eyes. You shook your head, "Can I come in?". Liam stepped aside, closing the dressing room door behind him, "I-I just don't know where he could have gone. I turned around for one minute to grab my bags and when I came back he wasn't there...he wasn't anywhere. I searched every inch of the stadium before calling Paul. He won't pick up his phone, he won't answer any texts...I just want to know where he is". You wrapped your arms around Liam tightly, "Liam, we'll find him I promise".

There was a knock at the door before the boys walked through. You lifted Liam's chin, wiping a stray tear off his cheek with your thumb, "Everything will be fine Liam". Niall walked behind Liam, rubbing his shoulders, "We're all just as worried as you mate". You wrapped your arms around Liam's waist once more, leaning your face against his chest.

Harry ran his fingers down your back, "I think we should split up and try to find him". Niall and Louis nodded in agreement. Harry headed for the door, "Lou wanna come with me?". Louis nodded and headed out with Harry. You looked up at Liam taking his hand, "Do you want to come with me Liam?". Liam just nodded. Niall stepped away from Liam, "Mind if I join?". You smiled, "Well let's get going then".

You led Liam with Niall following close behind out to the parking lot. Paul ran up to you, "Where are you guys going?". You let go of Liam's hand, "Out to search. Mind if we take your car? Harry took his and Louis has the keys to his". Paul scrambled through his pockets, pulling out his keys, "Be careful. Harry and Louis went to the flat. I'd check Funky Budda if I were you".You nodded and ran to the car, getting in and quickly starting it. Niall got into the passenger seat as Liam climbed into the back. You hurrily tried to drive out of the lot without running anybody over.

You kept a close eyes on all of your mirrors, making sure no cops were around because the last thing you need was to be pulled over. Niall groaned loudly, "I'm getting dizzy, I think you're going too fast Cheyenne". You rolled your eyes, "Then stop looking out of the window". Niall quickly covered his face. You glanced at the clock on the dash; 2:48 am. Liam leaned up to the front, "I don't want to make you feel bad, but I can guess why he left". You took in a deep breath, "Why's that Liam?". Liam fiddled with his hair for a second, "I think he's heartbroken. I don't think he could handle you and Harry being together". You drove silently for minutes, tears forming in your eyes, "Liam?". Liam looked up, "Yeah Cheyenne?". A tear dropped down your cheek, "I didn't mean to hurt him. I'm still in love with him. This all has been too much lately. I wish I could take him back, it's just not possible anymore". Liam sniffled in a breath, "Why are you with Harry if you still have these feelings for Zayn?". You took in a deep breath, "I don't know what I want".

Niall unbuckled himself as you made a sharp turn into the lot of Funky Budda and slammed on the brakes and parked. The boys followed behind you as you enetered the club. Niall grabbed your wrist, "Me and Liam are going to check this way". You nodded and continued pushing through the crowd. Ten minutes passed and you stilll haven't seen any sighs of Zayn. Suddenly your phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled it out; Harry. You hot the answer button, "Hey what's up? Is he at the flat?". Harry breathed in, "No, we don't know where to look for him". You glanced around the club before answering Harry, "Me, Liam, and Niall are at Funky Budda. Nothing". You could hear Harry grunt at the other end of the line. Out of nowhere, a pair of hands attached to your hips, "Well don't you look amazing". You turned around in disgust to see a strange man staring down at you with a cheeky grin, "Excuse you, I have no interest in dancing with you sorry". The man rolled his eyes and pulled you in closer, "We both know that's a lie love. Why don't you hang up that phone call?". You scoffed, "GET OFF ME!".

Niall's P.O.V.

Liam followed me back through the club in search of Cheyenne. My eyes scanned through each person until I saw her. Some guy was touching her and I could see her struggle. I pushed passed the crowds of drunk people, yelling, "LET GO OF HER". Once I got up to them, the guy turned around and eyed at me, "Who are you? The boyfriend or something?". I pushed him, "Get off my best mate's girl you cunt". The man jerked back, obviously gripping Cheyenne tighter. She screamed, "OUCH!!! GET OFF ME". The man scoffed and turned, about to walk away pulling Cheyenne with him, "Get lost lowlife". I yelled across the dancefloor, "Hey asshole". He stopped and turned to me. I shouted, "SHE'S TAKEN!", and swung my arm at him.

Your P.O.V

The next thing you heard was Liam shouting Niall's name and the man that once gripped you tightly, letting go of you. You looked up, soon to be met by Niall's fist hitting you straight in the face. You blacked out for a second and regained sight after you hit the floor. Liam came running up to you, "Oh my god Cheyenne! Are you Alright?". You held your face in pain, tears running down your face. Niall screamed after the man, "Don't come back you cunt", before running to pick up your phone and pulling you out of Liam's arms and into his, "Dear god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you". Liam took the phone from Niall's hand, "Harry?". Harry screamed through the phone, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?". Liam stuttered, "We got it under control Haz, don't worry". Liam hung up the phone and Niall pulled you up onto your feet. Liam handed you your phone and grabbed your hand, as you were still dizzy and covering your face.

Liam and Niall guided you outside and sat you down on the curb of the street. You wiped the tears from your face, stiffling a faint chuckle, "Well this night can't get any worse". Niall looked to Liam, "What are we going to do now?". Liam just shrugged. Your phone began buzzing once more. You looked at the caller ID; Nikka. You answered, "Hey this isn't a good time right now-". "Cheyenne listen!". You rubbed your eyes, "What?". "Why is Zayn on my front steps drunk as hell, balling his eyes out?". Your eyes shot open, "What do you mean? Is he with you? What's he upset about?". "I brought him inside. He won't shut up about you". You sighed, "We'll be right there to get him".

Niall looked up at you, "Did someone find him?". You nodded, "We need to go to Nikka's. I don't know how he knows where she lived, but he's there, drunk". Liam stood, taking the keys from your hands, "You're not driving Cheyenne". You snatched them back, "Neither you nor Niall I have a lisence", and  walked up to the car getting in. The boys got into the car after you. You sped up once more and headed for Nikka's house.

Niall dialed Harry's number. Harry quickly answered, "CHEYENNE?!?!". Niall sighed, "No mate it's Niall. We know where Zayn is. Meet us at Nikka's". Harry breathed in, "Meet you there".

You pulled into Nikka's driveway, stopping the car abruptly and getting out. You ran up the front steps, banging on her front door repeatedly, "NIKKA OPEN UP!". The door quickly opened, "Come in". You rushed through the door, noticing Zayn on the couch, "Zayn!". He looked up, "CHEYENNE!!!". He stumbled towards you, "You're here". You grabbed onto him, "You scared all of us, why are you fucking here?". A tear formed in his eye, "I didn't know where else to go". You rolled your eyes, "The hotel would have been a great place Zayn". He just shook his head, "I-I didn't want to go there...I...You meant everything to me". He let out a hiccup, "I lost you...tonight...for forever". You felt his hand shake under your grip, "Zayn you can't just run away, you had all of us worried to death". Zayn's hands latched onto your wrists, "I love you baby...I can't lose you, I just can't do that...Cheyenne". The sound of another car and talking sounded from outside as footsteps approached the house. You looked up at Zayn, "Zay-". You were cut off by Zayn crashing his lips to yours. The boys ran through the door. Harry was the first to walk in of the boys, "Zayn there you ar-".