Chapter Three

X-Factor ended about two weeks ago. You were kind of upset that Harry and the rest of One Direction didn't win X-Factor. They've gotten to the finals, and you truly wanted them to win. They sounded so great together and everyone knew it considering they got signed to a record deal.

You and Gemma were sitting on the living room couch watching movies. Cheshire seemed to glow today. The birds were out, the sun gleamed, and not a cloud in the sky. It was around 5 o'clock and you and Gemma had started your fourth movie of the day. You two were laughing forgetting the world around you.

Gemma turned to you, "Can I ask you a question?". "Yeah sure, haha, anything". She turned away for a second and sighed, "Well I've noticed you and Harry haven't talked since he left, and it didn't end on a good note. I feel so bad cause I know it hurts you". "Gemma, don't worry about it. If he wants to talk to me, he'll come around, I'm done trying to get him to talk", you said and started laughing. She became serious, "Cheyenne, I'm not joking. He's talked to everybody in this house except you. It's not okay. I asked him yesterday why....". Your face turned red, "Gemma, no, why did you do that?". "Because you don't deserve the way he was treating his best friend". You brought your hands up to cover your face, "W-What did he say?". Gemma pulled you in for a hug, "He said he didn't want to hurt you again". You started to sob into your hands, realizing how much you miss Harry and how bad he really was treating you these past couple months he's been gone.

You got up and went to the bathroom to stop yourself from crying, leaving Gemma in the living room. You walked back into the living room and sat down, still sniffling from crying. "Are you okay? I know it's hard not having him here not including living in his house and having to pass by his room everyday", Gemma said obviously regrettingtelling you that she talked to Harry about you. You turned to her, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wish he would talk to me". You two returned to your movies not speaking of the situation again.

You and Gemma decided to call it a night around 8 o'clock. You got up and started walking when you recieved a text and stopped dead in your tracks to check it. Gemma got up and looked at you once she saw the shock in your face, "Who is it?". "It's, uh, Harry", you stuttered in amazement. "Well I'll leave you be then", Gemma said smiling as she left for her room. You walked upstairs to your bedroom and sat on your bed before opening the text, unsure of what it might say. You opened the text and read it to yourself, 'Cheyenne, I know you wouldn't be expecting this since I've been playing a douchebag move and not talking to you. We ended off at the airport in a bad tone a couple months ago. You don't deserve this, and I did mean what I said before I left, I do love you. I do appreciate your support you gave me after I passed my audition. Please reply, if you don't I'll understand why". Tears filled your eyes. You wiped them away before replying, "Harry, I miss you so much, I found the note you wrote to me in your dresser. I'm sorry I ever doubted you saying that you loved me". You sent a text and got a quick reply, "Cheyenne you mean so much to me, but you know with me going on tour with the boys for our first album, we won't work". You shook your head because you knew he was right, you weren't in london with them, you'd never see Harry, and you couldn't move out of Harry's house yet because you had another three months before you were 18. "I know Harry, and it hurts me", you replied. "I'm so sorry love. I'm sorry I hurt you with all of this. Look I got to go, the boys need me. Goodbye love". You replied with a 'goodbye Harry' and locked your phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Months Later & After your 18th Birthday ~~~~~~~~

Your birthday was about a week ago, and no birthday wishes from Harry. He hadn't talked to you since that night you and Gemma had a movie marathon. You half expected this with him on tour and busy. It only hurt you more because it was your birthday and he knew it.

Anne and Gemma have been trying to convince you for months to talk to Harry, but you refused. For your birthday they got you and Gemma One Direction tickets. You sighed as you opened up the box containing the ticket, right then you knew you had to go, not like you were going back stage or anything.

It's been a week since your birthday and tonight you were being dragged to a One Direction concert. You put on the outfit Harry always had loved on you and Gemma braided your hair. You looked like you were ready for a hot date. You and Gemma got into your car and drove the hour it took to get to the arena. Fans lined the sidewalks and parking lot around the arena. You looked over to Gemma and said, "This is honestly ridiculous". She laughed, "You only think it's ridiculous because you had no choice to be here and because they're all here to see Harry". You  sarcastically laughed, "They're here for the rest of the guys too".

You pulled into what seemed like the only possible spot left open at the arena. You and Gemma got out of the car and locked it. You had third row tickets, just what you wanted, to be piled up in a bunch of little directioner loving kids.

The concert began as you and Gemma began to reach your spot. Gemma started dancing and singing along to all the Direction songs. You got into it a little bit and began to join Gemma to fangirl it out.

Towards the end of the show the crowd began to get crazy and you and Gemma became separated so you decided to head for the side of the aisle where nobody was standing. You were soon pushed to the front of the stage, and you looked up to see Louis Tomllinson singing infront of you. Soon a wave of fans pushed you into the front of the stage, causing to lose your breath, and returned to shove you off to the side of the crowd where you fell to the ground trying to regain composure of yourself. Louis must have noticed this happenening to you because he stopped singing and signaled the boys to continue without him. Him and a body guard made their way over to you, the crowd noticing going wild for Louis while more guards hold them back.

"Are you alright love? I saw what happened, fans can get a little rough", Louis remarked with a smile on his face and a hand out to pull you back up onto your feet. You smiled back and reached for his hand pulling yourself back up to your feet. You went to let go of his hand, but he remained a firm grip onto your hand. He smiled at you, "Let me take you backstage so you won't get hurt anymore". He started walking, pulling you along when you pulled him back, "No, uh... I can't. I don't want to". "But I insist love", he said dragging you with him, and you finally gave in.

The rest of the boys finished I wish and thanked the crowd. Louis pulled you into the backstage area where the rest of the boys would soon meet up with Louis and yourself. You cringed at the thought of Harry seeing you. You thoughts quickly reverted back to Louis as he spoke, "So what's your name love?", he said stopping as the rest of the boys piled in. "Cheyenne..", you said before the  boys started to question Louis. "Look at Louis bringing in the Directioner ladies", Zayn smirked. Louis was quick to reply, "I didn't bring her back her for no reason, she got hurt-", Louis was cut off as Harry walked in and interrupted, "Cheyenne?". Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall all turned their heads to Harry then you, with your eyes wide and unable to speak.