Chapter Nineteen

You walked out of Zayn's flat with Harry, carrying out the few things you were sure you were going to need. You told Zayn you'd be back another day for the rest of your things. Zayn didn't look at you or speak a word as you left his flat.

You closed Zayn's door behind you, sudden tears forming in your eyes. Harry turned and looked at you, noticing the tears in your eyes, "Cheyenne....". You dropped your bags onto the ground, you followed. Harry rushed over to you, pulling you into his arms, "Oh god, please don't cry". His words were muffled by the sounds of your cries. You held onto Harry's shirt, pulling him as close to you as you could. A door opened down the hall, peering out of it Niall. Niall rushed over, getting on his knees besides you, placing a hand on your shoulder, "What's going on?!". Harry looked up to Niall with regret filled eyes, "Zayn....", he breathed out. Niall looked at you, eyeing at your tears, "Fuck..". Liam ran out of his flat, "I'm expecting this won't be good?". Niall stood back up, "I'm gonna get Lou", and walked inside of Harry's and Louis' flat without knocking.

A few seconds later, Louis came bursting out into the hallway, pulling you out of Harry's arms and into his. Harry stood up and brushed off his legs, "I'm going for a drive". He started to walk down the hall towards the doors, "Be back....later". You wiped the tears from our face and shouted for Harry. Harry turned around, "Yeah?". Louis let go of you as you stood up, "Can I go with you?". Harry paused for a second before holding out his hand, "Of course. Come..". Louis stood up, "I'll put your things in your flat then". You thanked Louis before running up to Harry and lacing your hand with his.

You sat in the passenger seat, staring blankly out the window. Harry glanced at you for a second before glueing his eyes back on the road, "Why did you want to come with?". You detached your eyes from the window and looked down at your lap, "I don't know.  Something to do, something to divert my attention away from everything. To be with you". Harry raised an eyebrow shooting you a confused look, "Why would you want to be with me? I caused this, I'm the ass here not Zayn". You fiddled with your fingers, thinking of the right words to say, "I-I don't know...". There was a pause for a few moments, no words or glances being exchanged. Suddenly Harry spoke up, "Cheyenne...?". You looked up from your lap and to him, "Yes?". Harry didn't reply, instead he pulled the car onto a back road, leading to a lake with a bridge running through it. He parked the car, and got out. You watched as he walked around the car and opened your door, "Harry....where are we?". Harry just motioned you to get out of the car as he close the door behind you, "Follow me". Harry held his hand on your back as he led you to the middle of the bridge, stopping. You looked out at the water, then to Harry, "Harry what are we doing here?". Harry turned to you, "This is my thinking place. I come here a lot when I need to get away". You stood silently and turned to the scenary. Harry grasped your wrist, "I see you still wear the bracelet I got you". You pulled your hand away from him and nodded, "Why wouldn't I?". Harry shrugged before turning back towards the water. Harry glanced at you, "Why didn't you tell me?.....Why wouldn't you tell me if you knew it was mine and not Zayn's?". You took in a deep breath, "I couldn't think of a way to break it to you. I found it easier to just tell Zayn it was his because we were together". You looked at Harry who was now intently watching you, "What?". Harry shook his head disapprovingly, "I wouldn't have cared how you told me, Cheyenne. You should have came to me before bringing it up to Zayn, together or not. I love you Cheyenne, you know that. I know you do!". You took a deep breath, "What would you have done?". Harry gripped the railing of the bridge tighly, "I would have done everything I could". You scrunched your face, "Oh yeah? Like what?". Harry stepped closer to you, "Everything that Zayn didn't!". You scoffed and turned yourself away from him. Harry grabbed your chin, making you give him your attention, "I would have accepted the fact it was my baby. I would have made you my girl, with Zayn in the picture or not. I would tell the boys and my family right away. I would tell the world that I was with you, keeping no secrets. I would get us our own place. I would have had a ring on your finger faster than you could have blinked. Zayn did none of that. Now look me in the eyes and tell me you think I'd do none of that". You stared into his eyes speechless. Suddenly you placed your hands onto the back of Harry's head, pulling him closer to you before colliding your lips with his. You could feel Harry place his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him. There was no space between your bodies.