Chapter Four

You stood infront of Harry and the rest of the One Direction Boys speechless, with all their eyes intently on you. Liam turned to Harry, "You know her?". Harry stood there, the rest of the boys looking at eachother in confusion. Harry quickly raced over to you, grabbing your wrist and pulling you off to his dressing room. In the distance you could hear the boys consulting eachother. Before Harry could get you away Louis shouted to him, "If this is one of your games Styles your going to get it later". With a quick add on Niall shouted out, "Don't try to fuck her too hard!"

Harry pulled you into his dressing room. You scanned the room to see cloths and shoes scattered on the floor. Harry backed you up against the wall. You looked away as he was an uncomfortable distance away from you and still sweaty from the concert. He brought your head up back into his gaze with his hands, "What are you doing here?". You began to speak, but your words stuttered, "Your M-mum and G-Gemma made me come, they got me the tickets for m-my birthday...". He turned his head to fix his hair and returned back into your stare. He let out a sigh and let his eyes roam around your head, "You...can't be here, I can't be...be seen with you". "What do you mean you can't be seen with me? I'm your best friend for god's sake...or was!", you shot back at him. He let out a grunt, unamused by your response, "If the media sees me with another girl, I'm done for!". "Another girl?", you questioned, "you wouldn't talk to me because there is another GIRL?!" He took his hands off your shoulders, the same hands that pinned you against the wall. Harry slammed his fists into the wall and pushed himself away and turned his back to you. You heard him mumble to himself and run his hands through his hair.

He turned back to you looking at the floor, "Yes, I'm with another girl. I couldn't talk to you because of managment, not like it's any of their business. I met this girl on X-Factor, and we got along really well and -". "Harry fucking Styles, no one said we had to date, I was your best friend and you dropped me like I ment nothing to you! What did the fame actually take over your head now? I thought you were damn well -", Harry cut you off, "Since when do you speak to me like that Cheyenne? Best fucking friend, I'm living my dream, I have to follow the rules that come along with it to save my own ass, I thought you said you understood that. Some fucking friend you are!". Harry stomped off over to the dressing room mirror and pushed over the chair. Tears began to stream down your face, "You have no idea how long I waited for a s-simple 'hello, i miss you'. I supported you when you got through, you didn't even send me a thank you text". Harry sighed once more and turned around and placed one hand on the dressing room vanity, "How did you find my note to you in my dresser? Did someone find it and give it to you?..". You cupped your face with your hands, "I left my.....my parents Harry. I couldn't take it anymore, Gemma and your mum took me in, I stayed in your room till.... they finished the spare room, and I found it".

Harry pulled the chair up that he had knocked over, and sat down, back facing you. "I'm sorry Cheyenne...I -", you stopped him, "Harry save it, you obviously don't want to be involved anymore." Your mascara dripped down your face. Harry leaned back, with regret on his face. You walked a few steps closer to him so that he could see you in the mirror, "I wasn't making you date me, all I wanted was for you, Harry Edward Styles, to be the best friend to me that you claimed to be, I did my part in trying, you were the one who let go!". He turned the chair around, pushing himself away from the vanity, " I didn't want to-", "But you did Harry, when I needed you the most! Even just to talk to! You let me fucking down!", you walked back over to the door facing the wall with your hands covering your eyes.

Noticing that you were now crying histerically, Harry walked up behind you and started to rub your shoulders. You yanked away from his touch. "Look, Cheyenne I'm sorry, it's just...Caroline, she's just so-", he was cut off and you turned around and laughed at him, "Hah, save it for someone who cares Harry...", you screamed at him opening the door and running out, crying histerically with your hands cupping your face.