Chapter Twenty-Nine

Lights flashed, sirens clearly sound, cops conversed with eachother, static from walkey-talkies buzzed, and it all made your head hurt worse than it already had.

You sat still on the back of the ambulence, silently watching everybody run around. "Excuse me miss..". You turned around to see one of the medical assistants, holding a  blanket out. You gave the girl a smile, turning back around as she wrapped the blanket around your shoulders. You took in a deep breath of the crisp England air. The night seemed all the more peaceful than it usually had, despite the thirty cop cars and fifty people roaming the streets. The sky was dark, but holding a surplus of stars. It was beautiful.

A lot ran through your mind, one of which was; Where would you go after this? You lowered your head, looking at your trembling hands, quickly shoving them under the blanket. "Cheyenne...". You drifted your eyes back up to see Gemma standing infront of you, "Hey Gemma..". She held out your phone infront of you, "Mum and I gathered all your things...we placed them in Harry's room. Here's your phone, thought you might have wanted it...". You reached out, grabbing the phone and shooting a quick, half smile at Gemma, "Thanks..". There was a pause, "Gemma...... how did you know?". Gemma sat down next to you on the ambulence bumper, taking a deep breath, "Harry called mum.....saying you called Zayn screaming for help...". You bit your lip, "I don't really remember who I called...". Gemma placed her arm on your shoulder, "Well thank god you did, your father was thinking about klling you...atleast that's what he told everybody while he was being put into the cop car". You lowered your head into your hands, "I don't know why I came back to them, I didn't know what to do".

"You know you're always welcome at our house", a new voice spoke. You looked up to see Anne standing infront of you. She pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear, "Always". You took a deep breath, "I knew that.. I-I just don't think I could've handled anything that reminded me of Harry anymore..". Anne's faint smile dropped, "He hasn't been himself lately. Nobody likes it...I'm so sorry hun". Gemma and Anne shared a quick few glances before Anne spoke once more, "The medics told me it's alright for you to go inside if you wanted to...and I know how much you don't want to be reminded of Harry, but his room is the only one open...". Before Anne could finish, you nodding, getting up. You walked straight past Gemma and Anne, into the house and up the stairs to Harry's room.

You opened the door. Harry's room still layed unchanged from the last time you had seen it, which wasn't a pleasant time either. You let out a sigh, closing the door behind you and walking over to the bed, crawling under the covers. Flicking the lights off, you layed in Harry's old bed, tears slipping down your cheeks as you drifted into sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

"God damnit, could traffic move any slower?!", I yelled out, startling the rest of the boys. Niall sat awkwardly in the passenger seat next to me, "Mate...I'm sure your mum got everything under control..". I banged my fists onto the steering wheel causing the horn to go off. "Holy fuck Harry! Calm down!", Zayn screamed. I turned around to meet Zayn's glare from the backseat, "Excuse me?". Zayn scoffed, "I said...you need to calm the fuck down Harry...". I still sat staring at him, "Who are you to tell me what to do? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!". Louis chimed in, biting his nails nervously, "Uhm guys, can we not start this now? There's more important things to worry about right now like how-". "You have some fucking nerve to blame this on me. You're the one who cheated on Cheyenne. NOT ME!". "Guys-", Liam said awkwardly. I turned back around, watching the cars infront of me and how they still remained stopped. Zayn let out a soft scoff, "Thought so..". I turned sharply back around, sending Zayn daggers as i latched onto his shirt, thrashing him violently, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? HUH? SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU LITTLE PRISS!". "Get the fuck off of me you arse!", Zayn yelled as Louis and Niall tried to pry us apart.