Chapter Sixteen

You smiled as your woke up, still seeing Harry's arm wrapped protectively around you. You repositioned yourself to get more comfortable. Harry jostled a little bit, groaning. You giggled. "What's so funny?", he said in his morning voice. You shook your head, "Oh nothing. Sleep well?". He turned to you raising an eyebrow, "Of course I did, but I think I should be asking you that", he said while smirking. You flickered your eyes, "I slept just fine", you replied with a smile. Harry leaned in and kiss your cheek, "Good".

Harry let go of you, got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. You laughed and you took all the covers on Harry's bed and tangled yourself in them. Harry walked back out of the bathroom and smiled at you, you giving him a smirk, "Cheyenne I can not explain how much of an idiot you look like right now". You put on a shocked face, gasping, "Well that's not very nice Harry". He chuckled, "I suppose not". He started to walk over to you, "This won't be nice then either", he said while leaning over and starting to tickle you under the covers. "Harry please stop", you screamed inbetween breaths, "I surrender!". He laughed, "Finee. You're no fun".

You crawled out of Harry's bed, shaking your head, "You suck Harry". He just sat on your bed, laughing at you. Once he gained composure, he sighed, "Ready for the party tonight?".  You winked at him, "Yes sir". He raised an eyebrow, winking back at you, "Should be fun then".

The both of you got ready for the day. You spent it by getting breakfast, going to the movies, shopping, and then dinner. You and Harry arrived back at the hotel around six o'clock; the party not starting until eight. The both of you took turns in the shower. Once you finished your shower, you slipped on some shorts and a tanktop for the time being while you got ready.

You walked out of the bathroom in your outfit for the night that you had just bought today with Harry, with Harry buttoning up his dress shirt in the main room. He noticed you and looked you up and down, smiling, "You look Amazing". You look down to your feet and smile foolishly, "Nahh". Harry walked over to you and lifted your chin, "I only speak the truth". He stared deeply into your eyes, smirking, "Well let's get going". You giggled and skipped out the door.

It didn't take long car ride before Harry pulled up to the club where his friend's party was. He parked and got out of the car, walking around to your side of the car and opening the door for you. He reached out for your hand, so you grasped onto it. Harry closed the door behind you and led you into the club. The doorman greeted the two of you, "Hello, Who may you be?". Harry tightened his grip on you, "The Styles". The man guarding the door nodded and let you and Harry through.

Everyone is the club was drinking and dancing. Harry walked you over to the bar, calling for the bartender, "Two ciders please". Harry turned to you, "I still remember our favorite drink we used to sneak from our parents". You laughed, "Yeah and to think that now we can get it without sneaking it". Harry chuckled as he handed you a drink. You set your glass down, "Would you like to dance?". Harry nodded his head and led you to the dance floor. His hands gripped your waist as you moved in motion with him, grinding together. Harry laced his fingers with yours and placing his head in the crook of your neck. He wrapped both of your arms around you, swaying with the music. You felt as if nothing in the world mattered at this moment.

The night went on with you and Harry being inseparatable, having fun and drinking. Harry plopped down into the seat next to you at the bar. Your attention was interrupted by somebody approaching Harry. Harry stood up and embraced the man into a hug, "Nick! So great to see you, how've you been?". "I've been great! So nice to see you man", Nick replied. You stood up smiling and held onto Harry's arm, "Hello". Harry brushed your arm off of him and pushed you back away from him a little and continued to talk to Nick. You sat back down in the chair at the bar frustrated and watch the two lads talk and hoping Harry would have courtesy to introduce you, but to your dismay, Harry walked away with Nick, leaving you alone.