Chapter Twenty-Three

It's not that you hated the boys around you all the time, but the fact they had too much fun it was annoying and chaotic, and you were putting yourself back into the chaos of the One Direction lifestyle once more. It's been two months since the boys left for their european tour, and surprisingly, you finished your college classes and had so much free time that it was insane.

Harry's voice rang through your car speakers, jolting you from your daydream:

Harry: You there Cheyenne?

You: Uhh, yeah sorry..

Harry: I can't wait to see you tonight love.

You: Same here babe

Harry: I have a surprise for you when you get here

You: Oh really now? Can't wait

You could hear Harry chuckle faintly in the background, creating a few seconds of complete silence.

Harry: When you get here, pull into the gates, I have Paul waiting for you.

You: Will do, I'll see you soon

With that, you ended the call with Harry. Harry had asked you to leave a couple hours early so he could spend some time with you. Traffic was back up for miles because of the concert. You stared blankly at all the girls wearing One Direction T-shirts and Union Jack leggings.

You finally reached the stadium, trying so hard not to run anybody over as you drove up to the restricted gates. Paul pushed past the girls, walking up to the drivers side of your car. You rolled down the window, "Hello Paul". Paul nodded, "I have orders from a Mr. Styles to let you in". You rollded your eyes, nodding, "Yes you do, but there's seems to be a problem, how to I get past these girls?". Paul waved off some of the guards to clear a path, before turning back to you, "Like that. Pull into the parking spots next to the tour buses. I'll meet you at the doors to escort you in". You did as he said, pulling into the spots availible next to the buses. You stepped out of your car, making sure to lock it. The girls at the gate screamed louder as they saw you walk out of the car. You rolled your eyes, quickly fixing your new outfit you had bought for tonight; Super skinny jeans, a flowy light blue tanktop and booties. You slid your sunglass on the top of your head as you followed Paul into the building. It seemed like every concert you've been to, long corridors were everywhere. Finally an open room came into sight. Paul turned to you, "Harry should be coming in this room in a second from sound check". Somebody quickly grabbed your arm and started pulling you before you could answer. Harry whispered in your ear, "Ready for your surprise?". Paul shouted across the room to Harry, "Harry watch yourself, don't get into trouble now". Harry continued pulling you, letting out a chuckle, "I promise I won't Paul, byeee".

Harry pulled you into a dressing room, the label on the door with his name. Harry let go of your hand to close the dressing room door. You looked around for a second, "The traffic getting here was horrib-". You were caught off guard when you heard Harry lock the door. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Why did you lock the door Haz?". You watched him as he came closer to you, pinning you up against the wall, "I've missed you baby". Harry quickly crashed his lips to yours roughly, no room for breathing. You stopped the kiss after a few seconds, "Woah there, I've missed you too. Now what's this surprise you have for me?". Harry groan, "I'm trying to show you". His hands krept up the inside of your shirt and along your sides. You could see the lust in his eyes, begging. You pushed him off of you, "Please Harry, not right now". Harry groan once more, taking your hand and pulling you over to the sofa placed in the corner of the room. Harry sat down, motioning you to sit inbetween his legs. You cuddled into his chest, "I'm sorry that I killed the mood". Harry shook his head, "There'll always be time later love". You laughed, "Of course". Harry laced his fingers with yours, "I say...after the concert we go out and get a few drinks and then go back to my hotel room. What do you say?". You nodded, "I'd love that". Harry took a deep breath and you looked up to him, "Is there something wrong Haz?". He shrugged, "I'm just so happy. You know...about us". You layed your head on his chest, running your fingers up and down his abs, "I know, never saw this coming". Harry kissed the top of your head, "Wouldn't want it any other way".