Chapter Twelve

Zayn opened his eyes and smiled brightly at you, "Goodmorning love". You pushed him off of you a light and moved over. His face filling with concern, "What's wrong?". You sat up and looked down, noticing you were naked, you pulled up the covers quickly to cover yourself. Zayn sat up laughing, "Why are you covering yourself? Being shy are we?". You turned your shocked face to him, "What happened last night?". He pulled you in close and kissed your temple, "Not sure about the details, but quite sure it was fun". He winked at you and you turned your head away from him. He wrapped his arms around your bare waist, his fingers wandering. You let go of the blanket to remove his hands from your body, blanket falling. You hurried to pull it back up and get off the bed, falling off the bed. Zayn looked over the edge of the bed as you began to get up, "Are you alright love?". You got up, trying to cover more of yourself up with the blanket. You watched as he got off the bed. He walked around the bed and extended his reach to pull you into his arms. You looked down and noticed that he wasn't wearing anything either, "ZAYN! oh my god! Put some pants on, wil you?". He shot you a confused look, then opened a drawer and took out a pair of boxers, putting them on. You leaned over to grab your underwear and bra. You slipped them on and dropped the blanket. You turned around to see Zayn eyeing you, "Can you please stop staring?". He smirked, "Sure", and turned around, pulled out some joggers and a t--shirt of his and threw it at you, "Put these on". After you dressed, he walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you, "What's going on with you?". You wiggled lose from his embrace, "This wasn't supposed to happen, not at all, not yet. It wasn't the right time. I just don't know". You began to sob. Zayn wrapped his arms around you once more. He wiped the tears from your face, "Please don't cry. I don't want to see you upset because of me". You looked up to his brown eyes before he leaned in and kissed you, the passion running between you with every second passing.

Suddenly, there was a loud knocking at the door, breaking the kiss. Zayn let go of you, "Let me see who it is". He walked out to the front door, opening it to see a groggy Liam, "What do you want Liam?". Liam rubbed his eyes yawning, "Who did you bring home last night? Do you realize you kept me up all night with moaning..". Zayn's face began to blush, "I'm sorry mate, I was drunk and didn't really understand what I was doing". As the boys were talking you picked up your dress and heels and walked down the hall of Zayn's flat. You pushed past Zayn and Liam and walked out of the flat. Liam's suddenly awake and alert. Liam turned to Zayn who was trying to hide his face, "You didn't. Oh my god Zayn!". Zayn facepalmed himself and closed the door on Liam.

You opened the door to your flat and slammed it shut behind you. You breathed a sigh of releif, soon to be interrupted by Louis' concern, "Where have you been all night? And why are you wearing Zayn's clothes?... oh my god!". You shh'ed Louis, "What time is it?". He scratched his head, "Well it's around noon...". You let out a 'Shit" and ran back to your room, dropping your dress and heels around your floor. You quickly hopped in the shower, changed clothes, did your make-up and hair. You walked back out to the lounge where Louis was still residing. You sat down on the couch next to him, panting from rushing around. He put his phone down, "That was quick, why such a hurry?". You looked at him flustered, "I'm not going to walk around all day ashamed and unaware what even happened last night!". Louis laughed, "Everyone knows what happened last night. Zayn got some, the whole complex heard it. Just nobody knew who with. Congrats". You blushed furiously, "Just don't say anything please". Louis nodded his head approvingly, "So tell me, how was the sex?". You scoffed and got up and left the flat.

When you walked out of the flat you looked up to see Zayn standing infront of you, "Hah, umm hi Zayn". His face brightened as he leaned against the wall outside of your flat, "Soo... I was thinking. I never got to take you on a proper date before getting it in. How about going to Nando's with me?". You fidgited with your hair for a few seconds. Niall and Harry were walking down the hall. Niall skipped up to Zayn, "Did I hear Nando's? You're taking me with right?". Zayn raised an eyebrow, "I don't know mate..". Harry budged in, "Come on Zayn...You have to be hungry after the night you had". You began blushing and Zayn shook his head, "Don't bring it up lad". Harry nudged Zayn, "Oh lighten it up, it sounded mindblowing". Zayn sighed, "It was", and winked at you. Niall raised his eyebrow, "So are we going or not? I need me Nando's fixing before we leave tomorrow". You giggled, "Yeah Zayn let's go".

You, Niall, and Zayn all piled up into Harry's range rover. You sat upfront with Harry. You felt the awkward fill the car. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You pulled it out. A text from Zayn saying 'Movie date tonight?'. You replied 'why not?'. You smiled to yourself. Harry glanced at you, "Why are you smiling like that?". You looked back at Zayn, "None of your business Haz". Niall looked at you and Zayn, "Can you two stop making googly eyes please, it's making me uncomfortable". Zayn laughed, "Shutup Niall. You make googly eyes at your food, so don't be talking. Talk about uncomfortable". Everyone started laughing.

You all went to Nando's and ordered everything that you guys wanted, Zayn paid for you. Once everyone ate Harry drove you all back to the complex. Niall walked into his flat with his take-out food. You and Zayn went to walk in his flat when Harry stopped you, "What are you two going to be doing?". Zayn looked at you, "uhm, just hanging out". Harry raised an eyebrow, "Well I'll see you guys later then, I'm going to hang with Louis, Join if you wanna".

You and Zayn walked into his flat. He turned on the telly, "What would you like to watch?". You sat on the sofa, "Whatever you'd like to watch Zayn..". He turned to you and smirked, "No television?" You grinned, "Definitely nooo telly". He walked over to you and held out his hands, pulling you off the sofa and embracing you in a tight hug. You giggled as you pulled him back onto the sofa ontop of you. He began to run his fingers through your hair, looking deep into your eyes, "Do you know how much I wanted this?". You pulled his face down to yours for a passionate kiss. You knew Zayn was going to treat you right, and that you made up your mind.

You and Zayn spent the next 3 hours, making out and touching eachother, letting fingers roam every inch of eachother. You finally decided it'd be best to be going since it was 10 o'clock and the rest of the guys would be wondering what was going on. Zayn opened his door and gave you a final hug, "Goodnight love, I will see you tomorrow before I go right?". You looked down the hall making sure no one was there before stretching up to kiss him, "Of course you will". He kissed your forehead, "Check your texts soon", he said before winking at you as you left his door walking back to your flat. You felt your phone buzz, you stopped in the middle of the hallway to check it. You knew Zayn was still at his dor watching you intently. You opened the text, it was from him reading 'I know I feel it, but do you? Will you be my girl?'. You let out an 'awwh' before turning around and flashing Zayn the biggest smile ever. You ran back down the hall towards where Zayn was standing. He held his arms out as you jumped into them, wrapping your legs around his waist. He held you in his arms, kissing you. He let you down as the two of you continued hugging, "I'm guessing that's a yes?". You looked into his eyes, "It's a yes", and you kissed him.

You walked back to your flat, all smiles on your face. You opened the door and closed it behind you. Louis and Harry looking at you. Louis turned the telly down, "You're back....What's with your hair?". You reached up to your hair and laughed, "Well this sucks". Harry eyed you angrily as you walked to your room and changed back into Zayn's clothes from yesterday night and snuggled into bed, texting Zayn for hours, not worrying about how much sleep you'd both lack in the morning.