Chapter Eighteen

Harry turns around bright eyed and happy to see you, "Cheyenne, Happy Birthday". You could feel Zayn tightly grip the back of your shirt. You shrugged Zayn away and walked up to Harry, wrapping your arms around him, "Thank you". You let go of the hug as one of the car windows rolls down. Liam raises an eyebrow, "Are we almost ready to go lads?". Harry turned around, "Yeah, we have a drive. Cheyenne get upfront". You shot Harry a confused look, "Uhm alright". Zayn, Niall, and Louis all got into the back seats with Liam as you climbed into the passenger seat.

You watched out the window as the road sped by, in a total trance. The boys made meaningless chit chat behind you. Zayn sat directly behind you. You glanced at him through the side mirror as Liam and him were goffing around. You chuckled to yourself and returned your eyes to the road. You felt a hand reach up the side of the chair and probe for yours. You looked back to see Zayn smiling widely. You gripped his hand, soon enough Zayn let go. You sighed to yourself. Harry glanced up from the road for a second, "Are you ready to have a good time today Cheyenne?", the sound of music muffling his words. You nodded your head and smiled. Harry smirked, "Good". You readjusted yourself as the sun glared through the windsheild of the car. You reached for your Ray Bans and slipped them on.

It took a few hours to reach the stadium. Once Harry pulled in and everyone got out of the car, Niall walked over to you, wrapping his arm around you, "This way Birthday girl". Niall led you in through back doors into the stadium, the other boys following close behind.

Niall continues walking you through a long corridor, "Almost there". A large open area appears at the end of the corridor. There was a few people scattered around the room, bluetooths attached to their ears. You watched as Niall and Harry ran over to somebody yelling 'ED!'. Zayn walked up behind you and wrapped his arm around you, "Come on, let's go say hi". You followed behind Zayn. When you reached Ed, Zayn embraced him in a hug, "Nice to see you man". "You too", replied Ed. You blushed all awkwardly as Ed turned to you, "And you must be the Birthday girl. I have a special gift for you tonight, specially picked out by these lads right here". You smiled brightly, "Can't wait and thank you". Ed pulled you in for a hug, "It's my pleasure. Anything for my boys' main girl". He turned around to the boys, "Now, I want you guys to follow the security guard at the end of stage. He'll lead you to the V.I.P section I have for you. Have fun".

 You all walked double filed (Zayn and Niall, Louis and Liam, You and Harry) as the security guard led you to your spots in the stadium.You and the boys fooled around telling jokes as the opening act played their music. Once Ed began to play, you and Harry along with the other boys began to rock out. The night went on, with Ed playing the A-Team, You Need Me Man I Don't Need You, Lego House, and Drunk. You were having the best birthday of your life. The concert was almost finished when the screaming of the stadium died down. You turned around about to start walking to the exit when Liam's hand grabbed your arm, "Where are you going? It's not over yet". You blushed and joined the boys once more. Cheering erupted for the stadium when Ed walked back onto the stage and began speaking in the microphone, "Tonight I have set one of my favorite songs for last. Tonight is a very special night for a friend of mine. Tonight I dedicate this song to you, Cheyenne. This is Kiss Me". As the song played, all of the boys chit chated and watched Ed play with enthusiasm. You felt two hands grip your waist from behind, scaring you a bit. You looked back to see Zayn's eyes fixed on you, "Hello love". He spun you around to face him. He began to whisper in you ear, "This song. Is our song". You stared into his eyes as he danced with you in the middle of the concert.

Once the song finished and Ed said his goodbyes to his fans, you followed the boys out of the stadium and back to the car. You climbed into the front seat once again. Harry started the car and turned to you, "Did you have a good night tonight?". You nodded, "It was amazing. Thank you everyone". Harry smirked, "Well it's not over just yet. We have a party planned for you back at Funky Budda". Harry pulled out of the stadium and began driving back to London.