Chapter Fourteen

You stared at the texts for a good amount of time before erasing them and setting your phone back down. You let out a sigh and let go of the breaks on the car once more. Paps flashed cameras as you pulled Harry's car out of the parking spot and drove away.

You drove down the highway for another 45 minutes. You blasted the stereo and rolled down all the windows, hoping to get everything off your mind. You needed to restrain yourself from Harry. Your serious face turned into laughter when you realized What Makes You Beautiful started to play through the speakers. "You're insecure.....DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR...", you giggled and continued,  "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you........... BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED". Your mind quickly reverted back to the thoughts of Harry and Zayn. Their words, so alike, so meaningful, it made you nervous as to what might happen in the future.

You pulled off the highway to an exit that led you to a shop you've always wanted to go to called Next. You drove into the lot and parked. Locking Harry's car behind you, you walked into the shop. You wasted time searching through racks and racks of clothes, your arms becoming full with various articles. You walked up to the counter and threw the items down and watched as the teller rang up the total: 2800 Euros. You decided you needed new clothes, considering you were associated with One Direction now. You pulled out your credit card and handed it to the teller. Your family was never poor, nor rich, but you had money. Living in Chesire wasn't cheap, but your parent had both worked pretty good jobs. Your mother was a lawyer, and your father owned quite a few office buldings in the city. While you were living with Anne and Gemma, Anne let you keep all the child support your parents had given her, so you put it in your bank account. You already had a college fund in your bank account, so it came to a total of 2 million. The teller handed your card back to you and gave you your bags. You headed back out to Harry's car, throwing the bags in the back and closing the trunk. You climbed into the driver's car and started the car once more, driving back onto the highway.

It was another forty minutes until you reached your complex in London. Directioners still flooded the area, screaming as they saw Harry's car driving by. You rolled your windows up and laughed at how ridiculous they acted. You pulled into the complex lot as the guards shut the gates behind you. You parked Harry's car right upfront, not wanting to walk a mile. You got out of Harry's car, shut the door behind you and slid down your Ray Bans. You opened the trunk and gathered your things. You could hear the screaming girls yell 'Where's the boys?' and 'Where's Harry?'. You chuckled and closed the trunk. Walking up the front steps you opened the door, pulling your keys out of your pocket. You walked into your flat and went to your room to unpack, and hang clothing.

After unpacking you decided to leave to go get some tea and sign up for classes at UNI. You walked back out of the complex to your car. The guards re-opened the gate for you as you pulled out through the quickly diminishing crowd of directioners and paps. You drove to The Expresso, which also happened to be down the street from UNI. You walked in and ordered your tea with lemon, smiling as you handed the man the money and walked out. You picked your phone out of your pocket and began scrolling through Twitter, not watching where you were walking. Suddenly you bumped into another person, "Oh god, I'm sorry..", you apologized. The girl standing near you smiled, "Oh don't worry about it. Wait....do I know you? I feel like I've seen you before..". You laughed, "Yeah you probably have, Hi, I'm Cheyenne", you said cheerfully. "Nice to meet you, I'm Niko..but you can call me Nikka", she said in a friendly tone. You put your phone back in your pocket, "I've never heard that name before".  She blushed a bit before answering, "Are you going somewhere? I was just headed back to my dorm at UNI". You took a quick sip of tea, "I was just about to go there aswell, I need to sign up for online classes". "Well follow me then", she said leading you away.