Chapter Twenty-One

You and Harry darted inside the complex from the rain, laughing uncontrolably. As soon as you were inside you stopped, trying to regain your breath, "Harry...but our ....stuff....it's still in the car". Harry chuckled as he walked over to you, taking your hands in his, "We'll get those later". He wrapped his arms around you, swinging you back and forth in his arms before leaning in to meet your lips with his. You smiled as you looked up into his green eyes, "I think I should go change now. I'm kind of soaked". Harry chuckled, "I'll wait for you. We can go back to my place after you're done". You winked at him as you opened your flat door and walked in, Harry following in close behind you.

Once you were ready and changed, you walked out of your flat with Harry, his hand intertwined with yours. Harry guided you down the hall to his flat and walking right in. Your smiled went flat and your heartbeat sped up as you noticed Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn sitting in the lounge, talking amoungst eachother. You could feel their eyes piercing you and Harry. Harry let go of your hand and closed the door, "Hey guys". Liam took a sip of his tea and set down it down, "Where have you guys been?". Harry grabbed your hand once more, "Out.. on a date", and led you into the back towards his room.

Louis' P.O.V

I watched as Harry took Cheyenne's hand and led her to the back. I didn't really know what he was trying to pull, but I didn't think much of it until a glare of light reflected off her finger from the hall light. I shot up from my seat and leaned over the sofa to get a better look, "Oh...my...god". All of the guys turned to see what I was obsessing over. Niall turned to me, "What's wrong lad?". I sat back down in my seat, "Cheyenne...she has a ring on her finger..". Zayn's eyes shot up to me, "What kind of ring? ....like an engagment ring..or..?". I shook my head, "I have no clue". I could see the pain surfacing in Zayn's eyes, "Zayn?..". Zayn shook his head, "I can't do this". Liam fidgetting in his seat, "Come on lad, don't get down on yourself". Zayn looked up from his lap, "I need to do something about this".

Your P.O.V

You sat down on Harry's bed as he changed into dry clothes, "Well that couldn't have been more awkward". Harry laughed, pulling his shirt over his head, "Just a bit. I have to go talk to them in a few minutes". You looked up at him, "About what?". Harry pulled a sweater on, "We're leaving for the European tour in two days. We always have a meeting to plan things". You just nodded your head, "I'll just leave you guys have your meeting then. I should really catch up with Nikka and Lexa, anyway". Harry raised his eyebrow, "Alright, I guess I'll make sure to see you then later, babe". You smiled at Harry as he leaned in to kiss you.

You walked hand in hand out to the lounge with Harry before saying goodbye to him. You opened the door, turning around towards the boys, "Goodbye boys", recieving a few goodbyes in return. You closed the door behind you.

You sat in your kitchen, all the blinds surrounding it closed, with Nikka and Lexa. Nikka set her cup of tea down, "Does anybody ever tell your neighbors to shut up? You'd think rich people who's live here would be quieter than this". You almost choked on your tea, laughing, "I tell myself that all the time". Lexa poured some more tea in her cup, shaking her head, "So I got One Direction concert tickets for my sister, but she apprently had a set already. I'm not complaining, I have three tickets now. They're not great seats, but would you guys like to come with me?". Nikka nearly spit out her tea, "No way...When is it?". Lexa took a sip of tea, "Uhm.. in three weeks I believe. It's for one of the London shows". You giggled to yourself. Nikka sent daggers at you, "What's so funny?". You just shook your head, "Oh nothing, I can get us back stage passes". Nikka jump out of her seat, "You Are Kidding, RIGHT?". You shook your head in a 'no' motion, "I am not. I'll ask for the VIP cards tonight. I don't mind going". Nikka raised an eyebrow, "You sound extremely suspicious. How are you exactly going to get those?". You smiled devilishly at her.

Suddenly you heard your door open. Nikka and Lexa looked at you, giving you the 'who is it' look. You leaned back in your chair to look out of the kitchen to see who it was. The door shut and someone yelled, "Cheyennnnnnne!". You rolled you eyes and got out of your seat and walked into the lounge. You hugged Niall and then took Harry into your arms, "Hey babe". Niall watched as Harry leaned in to kiss you. Niall's eyes grew large, "Well, how come I didn't know about this?". You smiled up at Harry and turned to Niall, "Well now you know". You walked over to the light switch to turn on the lights, "You two know I have people over". Niall shrugged, "Haz wanted to get something from you, I'm here to raid your fridge". You rolled your eyes, walking into the kitchen, "Girls, we have visitors. Don't be afraid if the blonde one eats all the food and annoys you". Suddenly, Niall walked into the room, "Well that isn't a nice things to say Cheyenne. I'm a fun person. Hello ladies". Nikka and Lexa's eyes shot up. Niall reached into your cabinet and got a cup out, walking over to the table and pouring some tea into the cup, "So what are your names ladies?". You laughed as the sat there speechless. You arms wrapped around you and kiss your cheek, "Hey babe". Harry looked over to your friends, "They're quiet pnes aren't they?". You nodded, "Harry...Nialll...this is Nik and Lex. Nikka, Lexa, this is Niall and Harry". Nikka nodded her head, "Yeah...I know...hah. How come you didn't tell us your noisy annoying neighbors were One Direction?". Harry scrunched his face, looking at you, "Noisy, annoying neighbors?". You laughed, "You know I love you guys". Lexa grinned, "You're a lucky bitch". You covered your face with your hands, sighing, "I guess, hah". You looked up to Harry, "So what did you want to get from me?". Harry facepalmed himself, "Oh yeah... do you have my Ramones shirt from that night at the lake?". You nodded your head, getting up from the chair you were resided in and leading Harry back to your room.

Niall took a seat inbetween Lex and Nik. He set his cup down, "So are you ladies fans?". Nikka nodded her head rapidly, "Lexa has tickets for a London show, we're going to be coming to see you guys". Niall nodded his head sophisticatedly, "How close to the stage are you guys?". Lexa set her cup down, her hand shaking slightly, "Not that...close". Niall scoffed, "I'll get Haz to give Cheyenne three backstage passes, you can watch the concert from there". Nikka gasped, "OH MY FUCKING GOD". Niall slid his chair over towards Lexa a bit, "Woah, calm down. Hahaha. We're excited to have the three of you come to our show, so will Liam, Zayn, and Lou". Nikka sit back down in her seat, "Ha, sorry. Thank you".

You walked back into the kitchen with Harry. He grabbed and sat down in the chair next to you, "I left your clothes from last night on the sofa". You nodded, "Alright, thanks". Niall spoke through the obviously growing silence, "Haz. Do you have those VIP passes yet?". Harry nodded, "Yeah why?". Niall smiled, "We have three guests for out London show". Harry turned to you, "I'll get them to you before I leave them babe. I'm going to miss you". Niall pretended to gag, "Uh..ew". You scowled at Niall, "Oh shutup, I can't wait till you get a girlfriend Nialler". Niall took a sip of tea, glaring at you, "The only women I'll ever love is my mum, my mini van, and food". Laughs erupted from everybody at the table. Harry shook his head, "Nobody even knows why you bought a mini van, Niall". Niall shrugged, "Good disguise though". Everyone stared at Niall. Niall rolled his eyes, "What's wrong with my van? I named her the Niallinator". You laughed, atleast she doesn't spray me with a watergun. Harry shook his head, "Yeah and it's a good cockblock as well". You nearly inhaled your tea, "Ok guys can westop this now beofre I die drinking tea".

After the boys left and your friends left a few hours later, you plopped down on your sofa, exausted. You picked up your phone reading through the texts Harry had benn sending you. After replying, you noticed a new text, from Zayn, 'We need to talk'.