Chapter Six

Louis quick got up and held back Danielle from launching at you, while Harry and Liam held back Caroline. Louis turned to look at you with sorry eyes and then to Zayn who was still holding you in his arm, "Zayn! Take her out of here". Zayn pulled you up, Niall jumping up as well. As Zayn dragged you out of the resturant, Danielle and Caroline threw more harsh comments at you while Louis, Liam and Harry stayed to hold them back.

The paps buzzed around outside of the resturant like flies. Every single one taking shots of you walking out in Zayn's arms and Niall pushing you two along. The three of you made your way through the large crowd to Harr'ys car. Harry had pushed the button on his keys when you left the resturant, making sure the three of you would get safely into the car.

Niall had jumped into the passenger seat while Zayn pulled you into the second row. Once Zayn had closed your door and ran over to his side, he jumped in and immediately took you into his arms. You started to cry uncontrolably. Niall and Zayn looked at eachother with worried eyes. Paps continued to take pictures trying to get pictures through the tinted windows of Harry's car.

Back in the resturant, the boys had seemed to have calmed down their girlfriends. Louis was leaning against a post near the table with his head leaned against his arm sighing to himself. Harry looked up at Louis, "Lou...", Harry threw his keys at him. Louis looked at Harry confused. Harry looked down at the table, "Take the boys and Cheyenne back to the buses. I'll call one of you later to pick me and Liam up".

Without a word Louis turned around and walked out the door, Harry watching him as he left. Swarms of paps gathered around Louis as he pushed his way through the crowd, ignoring all their questions. Niall noticed Louis headed your way and got out of the car. Niall pushed back through the crowd and latched onto Louis pulling him to the car. Louis kept asking Niall if you were alright, and Niall didn't answer and just kept rushing through the crowd.

Zayn and you were the only two in the car while Niall fetched Louis. Your crying had tired you out, so you fell asleep on Zayn's lap for the hour and a half that you, Zayn, and Niall had been sitting in the car. Zayn watched you calmly sleep on his lap, running his fingers through your hair. He looked out the window to see Niall and Louis approaching. Zayn rolled down his window and whispered to the boys who just reached the car to be as quiet as possible. Zayn continued running his finger through your hair as Niall opened the door and got into the car. Louis went around the front of the car and jerked the door, openening it, and closing it as quiet as possible. Louis turned around and looked at you then to Zayn, "Is she asleep?". Zayn shook his head 'yes' and flashed Louis and Niall who now was also looking a smile. Niall turned back around and Louis looked into Zayn's eyes, seeing the feelings he was getting for you. Louis eyes watered a bit because Louis was doing everything for you and was starting to fall for you. Louis turned around when Niall spoke to him, "Are you alright lad? I think we should be getting out of here and back to the buses". Louis shook his head in a yes motion and stuck the keys in the ignition and started the car. Louis turned around and looked at you before backing Harry's car out of the parking lot.

You had been awake since Niall left to go get Louis from the crowd, but you wanted to see if anyone would say anything. As Louis drove the four of you back to the tour buses, you just realized you were still on Zayn's lap with his fingers running through your hair. You smiled to yourself and moved out your hand to grab his and intertwine your fingers with his. He looked down at you and you looked up and smiled at him before returning your head to his lap. You quickly fell back asleep beause there was still fifteen minutes before you would return to the buses. Niall heard the shuffling and looked back and motioned Louis to look back. Zayn had fallen asleep as well. Louis turned back to the road and let out a sigh. Niall looked at how upset Louis was and turned to face out the window.

You were awaken by Niall shaking your arm, "Cheyenne wake up". You pushed yourself up and looked at Niall, " Where's Zayn? .... and Louis? What time is it?". Niall sighed, "They're inside, Louis has been drinking. We didn't want to wake you so we left you out here for a little, but I decided it wasn't safe for you to be out here all alone at an hour till midnight. Come'on....wrap your arms around my neck". You looked up at him and did as he said. Soon you were surprised by Niall picking you up and carrying you to the tour bus.

Niall set you down on one of the chairs in the lounge, then taking a seat in the chair next to yours. You looked over to see Zayn and Louis sitting at the dinner table, Zayn with his hands covering his face and head down, and Louis continuing to drink. You turned to the Tv that had been turned on and listened as the announcer read the news headlines:

Mystery girl strikes twice. Reporters claim she was seen walking out with Zayn Malik holding her in his arms. Who's next? Niall Horan?

You continued to sit there speechless. Niall got up and turned to you and asked if you wanted a drink, you shook your head no and continued watching the television. Niall went to the fridge and took out two glass bottles; you read the label: Vodka. Niall handed Zayn a bottle and sat back down next to you. Niall, Zayn, and Louis all drank straight for a good 45 minutes, when suddenly Louis phone went off. You watched him as he picked up the phone and shakily answered the phone with a drunken 'hello. "Louis, pick me up now....I'm two blocks away from the diner at the bank", Harry answered Louis. Louis hung up the phone and you immediately got up, "Louis...keys fucking now". Louis swiped the keys across the table and you picked them off the floor. You locked the tour bus doors with the key Harry had on his chain, so that the boys wouldn't get any stupid ideas about leaving, drunk.

You ran to the car, opening the driver's side door and closing it behind you. You quickly put the keys in the ignition and started the car.

You searched the blocks around the diner for about twenty minutes before seeing a bank finally and a lengthy figure in the dark that was Harry. You drove quickly up to the bank and slammed on the break. Rolling down the windows, you shouted, "Get in Styles". He didn't say a word as he got into the car. You coul smell the alcohol lingering on him, "Where have you been for all these hours Harry? It's nearly two am". He shuffled in his seat a little before answering, "At the bar....drinking. Uhmmm, Caroline broke up with me..". You started to feel bad, but soon noticed how Liam wasn't with Harry, "Where's Liam?". Harry looked at you, "He's at Danielle's....He called me hours ago to get someone to pick...him up, but I was tooo drunk too realize anything". You motioned for Harry to hand you his phone. When he did you called Liam asking for directions.

You drove as fast as you could, making it to Danielle's place within ten minutes. When you pulled up outfront he quickly stood from the front step he was sitting on and walked up to the car and got in the back. You turned around to him, "How long have you been sitting out there?". Liam crinkled his face, "About the five hours ago since I called Harry. No one showed. Danielle had to leave and she went the opposite direction as I needed to I stayed here and Louis didn't answer his phone, wait why are you driving? Where are all the guys?". You turned back around and started driving again, "They're drunk. They've been drinking Vodka all night". Liam sighed. You glanced over at Harry to find him fast asleep.

You arrived back at the tour buses. All the guys were passed out around the entire bus. You walked in, Liam behind you guiding Harry. Liam took Harry to his bunk to sleep, where Harry surely did pass out very soon. You walked around turning off all the lights and the television after cleaning up the empty bottles.

You walked into the back room, where Liam was already dressed for bed, sitting on the edge of the bed like the night before. You looked up when you walked in, "You know you did nothing wrong, right? People get carried away and Louis and everyone else was just trying to sheild you from the stuff we live with everyday". You started to change into Niall's joggers and Zayn's shirt. You sat down next to Liam, "You think if I didn't know that, that'd I'd still be here? ... And not have asked Louis to drive me home the second I had a chance? I do aapreciate what all of you have done for me and how nice you're all being". You giggled and kissed Liam on the cheek. Liam blushed and crawled into bed. You got into bed and turned off the lamp and told Liam goodnight, before dozing off into a much needed sleep.