Chapter Seventeen

Zayn held you tight in his arms, "Cheyenne...I'm so so sorry. This was never supposed to happen like this". You didn't respond; you just pushed yourself deeper into his chest, sobbing. You could feel Zayn rubbing small circles into your back. He sighed, "We'll figure this out babe".

Zayn released you from his arms and walked you over to the sofa, pulling you down next to him and laying your head onto his lap. You sniffled in your last tear and just laid there on Zayn's lap. Zayn began running his fingers through your hair, "Babe..?". You looked up at him, "Yeaa...?". "I promise I won't ever leave you", he said with a half smile. You grinned a bit and nestled your head into his lap as he turned on the telly.

You smiled up at his as he stroked your cheek, "Zayn? What are you doing?". He chuckled a bit, "Just thinking". You raise an eyebrow and reach for his hand, tangling it in yours, and laying back down onto his lap. "Would you like to stay at my place tonight?". You looked back up to Zayn, "I'd love to". Zayn leaned down a kissed you. You got up and walked back to your bedroom. You grabbed a backpack out of your closet and began throwing some pajamas and extra cloths into it. You zipped up the bag and walked bck out to the lounge, "Ready". Zayn was leaning against the door frame. He lifted his head, "Let's go babe". You smiled and ran up to Zayn, intertwining your fingers with his. You pulled the door shut and locked it on your way out. You quickly shoved your key into your bag. You turned around and Zayn put a finger up to your mouth, "Shhh". Both of you giggled furiously as you ran down the hall to his flat.

Zayn slammed the door behind him and pulled you into him. He stared into your eyes, "You're so fucking beautiful". You accidently dropped your bag and turned to pick up. Suddenly Zayn's hand lifted your head back up and he pounced in on you, passionately kissing you. You stopped the kiss and bit your lip, looking seductivly up at Zayn. Zayn smirked, "You're going to get it now". You laughed as he placed his hands on your hips, pushing you across the room and onto the sofa, kissing your neck. As he pushed you onto the sofa, the remote clicked on the telly. Your laughs turned into moans as Zayn found your sweet spot.

Zayn's lips attaxhed to yours and his hands began to slide up the side of your shirt. A loud knock on the door scared both of you. You fell off the sofa with a thud, "Ouch, Ughhh". Zayn yelled, "Be right there", and held out a hand and helped you up, whispering, "are you alright baby?". You nodded your head and sat on the sofa, fixing yourself. Zayn walked over to the door, opening it, "Can I help you two?". Louis raised an eyebrow, "It's Hazza, Lou, Zaynie movie night. Remember?". Zayn scratched his head, "Oh shit, yea. Sorry guys, I forgot. Do you mind if Cheyenne joins us? We were just about to order dinner or something". Zayn turned and smiled at you for a second before turning back to the guys. Harry began to blush a bit. Louis looked at Harry's face, "What's wrong with you styles?", and pushed passed Zayn, "CHEYENNE!". You giggled, "Hi Lou". Louis sat down on the side chair as Harry sat on the other side of the sofa you were on. Zayn closed the door and grabbed your bag that was on the floor, "Be right back guys". You blushed as he winked at you and took your back back to his room.

Zayn walked back out and took his place on the sofa between you and Harry. Zayn rested arm around you on. Louis raised an eyebrow and started to text somebody. Seconds later Zayn's phone on the side table by you began to vibrate. He leaned over you to see it, "Cheyenne can you check that for me?". Louis coughed a little and shot Zayn the eye, Zayn not even noticing. You picked up his phone and opened the text from Louis. Louis watched as you read it. You smiled as you read it to yourself. You looked up at Louis before putting the phone up to Zayn's face. He squinted as he read it, "Are you two official?". He smirked and leaned over to whisper in your ear. You quickly texted Louis back "(; don't tell anyone. We will". You set Zayn's phone back down on the side table. Louis read the text and shook his head approvingly, setting his phone back down as well.