Chapter Eight

Your vision was blurred, and you didn't know what you were saying, but continued play Never Have I Ever with Zayn, Niall, and Liam. Of course since Liam didn't drink alcohol, he played the game with tea instead.

It was almost 11 o'clock at night and Liam decided to hit the hay and told you, you could come to bed whenever. You drunkenly waved goodnight to him. You, Zayn, and Niall still sat in a circle on the tour bus floor, joking around.  Soon enough Niall and Zayn were scattered out on the floor sleeping like babies. You kissed their cheeks and got up and shakily walked to the lounge and fixed your eyes on the telly. You sat there for about 10 minutes watching intently, but still not understanding what was happening.

Your phone started to ring, so you pushed yourself up and out of the chair and headed for your phone on the table. You hadn't noticed that Niall's arm was laying right in the middle of your path to your phone and you tripped on him. You landed half on the floor, and half ontop of Zayn. Luckily he hadn't waken up from you falling onto him, so you pushed yourself up and grabbed your phone off the table.

You saw you had an incoming call from Harry, so you picked up, "....Harry?". There was a silence on the other end for a few seconds before Harry decided to talk, "Cheyenne, the buses parked for the night.  The drivers got hotel rooms for the night and we aren't leaving till noon tomorrow. Can you meet me inbetween the buses in ten minutes? Look pretty, see you soon". Before you could let out a word, Harry hung up.

You dashed to the back room and opened the door quietly, hoping not to wake up Liam. Scurrying through the room you searched for the outfit Harry had always said he loved on you, and grabbed it off the shelf. You exited the room and went into the bathroom to change. You quickly put on your matching set of panties and a bra, sliding your shirt-shorts on overtop and a partically see-through top. You looked up into the mirro and saw your make-up was dripping nearly down your whole face. So you grabbed some toilet paper off the roll and whiped it off, and decided not to put anymore on because you were still drunk and doing your make-up was the hardest task on earth to do, but you decided to put some red lipstick on anyway. You successfully put on the lipstick and looked up at your hair. Still intact and curled from earlier this morning. You slipped on your new cute pair of  red TOMS that surprisingly matched your outfit quite well, and walked back through the tour bus.

Before you could reach the door, Niall shuffled and looked up at you, "Where are you going Cheyenne?". Your heart began to race as you had to think of an excuse quick, "Uhmmm.... I'm going out with Louis and Harry for drinks or coffee....we...uh...haven't really decided yet". Niall gave a confused look, "Oh, alright...have fun". You let out a sigh of relief as Niall got up and went back to his bunk and you opened the bus door.

You carefully walked down the tour bus steps, trying not to fall. You walked around the front of the bus and stood infront of Louis' and Harry's bus door. You leaned up against your bus and watched the door, waiting for Harry. Suddenly you saw a light on Harry's bus shut off, and the door began to open. You bit your lip and smiled. Harry noticed the way you were leaning against the bus seductively and biting your lip, and he flashed a smile in your direction and set down a bag he was carrying, "Well someone is looking gorgeous tonight isn't she?", Harry said while approaching you. You began to blush as Harry walked up to you and put his hands on your hips and pushed you against the tour bus. You could feel his entire front of his body touching yours. He slid his hands under your shirt and rested them on the sides of your stomach and started kissing your neck and down to your shoulder before returning his gaze to yours.

You had set your foot that was recently leaning against the tour bus back onto the ground, "What did you want me to get dressed up for Harry?". He smirked, "Well I was going to take you out for a couple drinks....but.....I see Niall and Zayn already did that for me". He laughed a bit before removing his hands from your sides and intertwining his fingers with yours, "I wanted to spend time with you Cheyenne, so I have a surprise for you..". He relased one of his hands from yours and pulled you away from the bus and picked up his duffle bag.