Chapter Ten

Nothing was quiet tonight. It wasn't your bus consisting of Liam, Niall, and Zayn that was the problem, it was Louis' and Harry's. They've been fighting all night since the van dropped everyone off at the buses. You sat in the lounge of your bus with Zayn next to you, Liam in the bean bag chair across from you, and Niall in the kitchen snacking on a sandwich. You all sat quietly as you all listened to the sound of glass shattering, chairs being knocked over, and the consistant fighting and screaming.

Niall let out a sigh, "When do you lads think they'll stop?". Liam leaned farther back into the bean bag chair and threw his hands over his face, "Who knows. It's never been this bad". You leaned forward and covered your face. Zayn reached over the arm of the chair and embraced you in a hug, "Please don't worry about this Cheyenne, you didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes they don't know when to stop and it goes too far". You shook your head, "Do you think I should go over there?". Liam shot up, "I don't think that's a good idea. Who knows what is going on right now..". You made Zayn let go of you and you stood up, "Well I'm going to, this is ridiculous. Harry thinks what Louis said hurt me. That's the only reason he's mad", you stormed into the back room to change into your ripped jeans, your see through silk top and converse. You stomped back through the bus, phone in your right hand. Niall got up from the kitchen chair and reached out for your left arm, "You are not going alone, I'm coming with you..". You jerked your hand from Niall and continued out the door, with him following close behind.

 You walked up to Louis' and Harry's bus and pounded your fist to the door. Looking down at your phone, it read 11:54 am. The drivers would soon be telling everyone the buses would be leaving soon to head back to London. You turned around to look at Niall who was fidgiting with his feet. Suddenly all the crashes, bangs, and screaming stopped. Your's and Niall's attention was adverted to the opening door. When the door opened you heard the bedroom door slam shut and saw Louis standing infront of you running his hand through his tangled hair and give a half smile, "Hah, Niall....Cheyenne. What are you...uh....doing here?". "You two over here haven't stopped fighting since we got back from brunch", you said looking into his eyes. Niall quickly pushed passed you and passed Louis into the bus, "What the hell do you lads think you are doing? This place is a mess. I have never once seen you two fight like this before in me entire life before..". Louis walked back into the bus and you walked up after him. You couldn't believe what you saw. Nothing was in it's place and Louis looked as if he'd just seen a ghost. You shook your head, "Are you two okay?", you said pointing your attention to Louis. He turned his head towards you, still pale as a ghost, "I'm fine. As for Harry....who fucking knows". Niall plopped himself down into their lounge and put his feet up, "Louis, mate, what was this all about? How did it get this bad?". Louis was now pacing, shooting glanced toward the back hallway that led to the two guy's rooms, "He can't take a joke. It's bullshit. He should know I only joke around". Niall then got up and got a beer out of the fridge and sat back down, where Louis had now also tken his place in the lounge.

Soon enough the back bedroom door re-opened and a red faced Harry stomped out to the kitchen area behind you. You watched him walk out and stop when he noticed you, Niall, and Louis all staring at him. He let out a huff, flung open the fridge and grabbed what looked to be a beer and a large bottle of vodka. Harry slammed the door of the fridge shut. Niall looked at him the lounge, "Mate....I really don't think you should be drinking all that...". Harry continued to stand there as he looked down at the two bottle he held in his hands. The speaker system rang loud throughout the bus as the drivers announced departure for London, scaring you making you jump a little. Niall laughed at you, "Well Cheyenne looks like we're stuck with these happy campers till we get to London this afternoon". Harry quickly looked up at Niall and grunted a bit before grabbing extremely tight onto your waist and speaking into your ear, but loud enough so everyone could hear, "Come on. Let's get the fuck out of here".