Chapter Eleven

Zayn walked you down to the parking lot where he had kept his car. He led you to a pitch black Bently, "Zayn... This is your car? Holy crap". He laughed and opened the door to his car. Zayn walked around the car and got in on the drivers side, "I'm guessing you like it?". You put on your seatbelt, "Like it? I think that's under-exaggerated Zayn". "Being a popstar has it's perks", he replied smiling. Zayn pulled the car out of the lot and drove the two of you to a very nice outdoor shooping center. He looked over to you once he parked the car, "We're here". Zayn got out of the car and walked to your side of the car and opened your door, "Why thank you kind sir". Zayn shook his head and reached for your hand, "Get anything you'd like. Doesn't matter the cost". He walked you into TopShop, holding your hand. You didn't realize how content you felt holding Zayn's hand til now.

The store was nearly empty, only a few people wandering around the shop. You and Zayn began picking out some dresses off the racks. You decided to try on three, two of which Zayn had picked out. He handed the two dresses to you, "Try these on". You walked into the dressing room stall with the three dresses and a couple pairs of heels that's match them.

The first dress was the long teal dress you had picked out. You walked out of the dressing room with the most horrified look on your face, Zayn not even liking it, "I guess I don't pick out the most flattering dresses do I?". Zayn let out a giggle before shooing you back into the stall to try on the next dress. You slipped on the next dress, one Zayn picked out: a long light pink flowy dress. It seemed to flatter you, but you felt it just wasn't right. You walked out to show Zayn, "What do you think?". Zayn scrunched his nose and started mumbling, "I don't know. I mean... it looks wonderful on you, you make everything look good but just try on the last dress to just see what it's like". You rolled your eeyes and smiled at him before walking back into the stall. You picked up the last dress, a black and gold short dress, not something that you'd usually wear.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ptCw-7fYXT9/2008+American+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+Arrivals/1b3Bb6TDz7K/Miley+Cyrus

As you walked out in the dress, time seemed to stand still. Zayn's eyes lit up as you walked out of the stall, "Do you like it?". Zayn eyed you up, "I sure do pick damn good dresses don't I?". You blushed and you watched as Zayn's alluring brown eyes began to fill with lust, "I think I'll get this one then". You winked at him and went back in to change and to grab the black matching heels. You could hear Zayn pacing the store floor. You walked out of the stall, soon enough to be quickly pulled along by Zayn, "I think we should go now". You could see the thirst in his eyes and couldn't help but giggle a little. You dragged you up to the counter to pay. The cashier rang up the total amount: 3,000 Euros. He pulled out his credit card and handed it to the cashier and payed for the dress and shoes. Once the man handed you your bag Zayn pulled you along feverishly toward his car. He opened the door for you and slammed the door close and ran to the driver's side and hopped in.

On the drive back to the complex you watched Zayn as he fidgitted with his fingers while driving and kept rubbing his thigh. You knew playing with his mind would be easy. You leaned over the center console a little and looked at him smiling cheekily, "Are you alright there Zayn?". His breathing became off, "Uhhhmmmm... yeah...hah...why do you ask Cheyenne?". You leaned closer to him, "You don't seem....yourself. What are you thinking Zayn?". Zayn quickly gripped his hand tightly to the gears. You giggled before resting your head on his shoulder and running your fingers up and down his arm. You could see the beads of sweat forming on his face. You placed your hand on his thigh and began rubbing it up and down, his pants growing by the second. You brought your mouth to his ear and whispered, "Are you sure you're alright?". A smile formed on your face as he latched his hand onto yours and pulled it off his thigh and threw it back over to you. You sat yourself back in your side of the car.