Chapter Five

You were startled from your sleep when you heard a loud screech. You looked over to the side of the bed where Liam had once slept, noticing he was no longer there. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up on the bed. You reached over to the bedside shelf and grabbed your phone, as you check your texts, all from Gemma asking if you were alright, there was a sound of metal clanking, laughter and more schreeches. Intrigued, you got up, shoved your phone into the pocket of Niall's joggers, and head for the door. On your way to the door, you tripped nearly landing on your face, yelling 'Shit!' as you fell. You looked around after getting back up, hoping no one heard you, and saw all Liam's Toy Story dolls scattered across the room. You shook your head, and headed back towards the door.

As you reached for the door handle, another scream, laughter and a 'Louis I'm going to fucking kill you' sounded out, scaring you. You slowly opened the door, and peered out. Zayn, Niall, and Harry were all squeezed into the small lounge area of the bus laughing and watching intently as Louis was stomping around chasing Liam, in and out of the bus. You walked down the tiny hall to get a better look. You stood behind a small lip that separated the open room from the hall. Louis seemed to have been holding something in his hands throwing something shiny at Liam, "Liam you can't have breakfast without some spoons!". "Shut up you bugger", Liam shouted as the two boys stomped onto the tour bus again.

You covered your mouth with your hand and giggled quietly to yourself, so that no one else would hear, never knowing Liam would be afraid of spoons. All of a sudden a stray soon flew your way when you weren't paying attention and looking around the rest of the tour bus, in the same spot you had watch the boys bicker. The stray spoon bounced off the opposite walls as you. You gasped, and let out a loud ' Holy shit! ', catching the attention of all the boys, and making Louis and Liam stop their antics.

You blushed and looked down at your feet as all the eyes of the boys were on you. You looked back up and turned your attention to Harry who was now angrily stomping off the tour bus. The boys look around in confusion. Louis soon looked to you and to the other three boys and quickly followed after Harry.

You looked back down to your feet, with Liam blushing madly at his, "How long were you watching that?". He looked up at you and you gggled, "Long enough to find out your afraid of spoons..". Liam turned to Zayn and Niall, "Well that's embarassing, I never make good impressions for the ladies". Zayn and Niall laughed and Niall got up and began walking in your direction. Niall stopped by you and rubbed his hand down your arm before smiling and grabbing his cloths from his bunk and walking into the bathroom to change.

"Why did Harry stomp off like that?", you directed your attention back to Zayn and Liam. "He's still shaken and upset from last night", Zayn said getting up and doing the same as Niall and going to get dressed. Liam turned to you smiling, "We should get dressed too. You can borrow one of my flannel's and wear your shorts from last night". Liam led you to the back room where you to had slept, and handed you his favorite blue flannel shirt. He was searching for something to wear himself when you started undressing with him in the room, as for you weren't shy doing this because you have done it plenty of times with Harry around. He turned around and shock took over his face as he covered his eyes with his hands,"Woah! Cheyenne... uh, uhmmm, I'm sorry!". You laughed putting on Liam's flannel and shaking your head, "Don't be Liam, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want you to see me. I'm a quick changer". Liam still stood speechless as he saw you in his flannel and as you walked out of the room.

You closed the bedroom door and walked down the hall, not paying attention and texting Gemma back. Accidentally, you ran into Zayn. You stopped, backed up and apologized. He had a smile on his face and stood there with his alluring brown eyes, eyeing you up. You blushed and walked past him, his eyes following you as you sat down in the lounge. He walked into the back room, and then returned and sat down at the small dinner table. Niall and Liam then too came out from the back and Niall took the seat next to Zayn and Liam next to you.

You continued playing around on your phone. Louis soon then burst into the tour bus, scaring you, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....timeeee for BREAKFAST!.....Pile up into Mr. Styles car and we'll get going!". Louis smiled and you and held out his hand, "Miss Cheyenne, won't you follow me?". You smiled and got up from your seat taking Louis' hand, the other three boys following.

Louis led you to the passenger side and opened the door behind the front seat, he then closed your door and jumped into the front seat next to Harry who was driving. The other boys piling into Harry's range Rover, Niall and Liam squeezed into the very back row and Zayn sat in the seat next to you.

Louis turned on the radio, Liam and Niall quickly started to sing along to every song played. You felt eyes on you, Zayn's. He was looking at you intently up and down, eyeing you up every second he could get. You tried keeping your eyes away from Zayn's and ignoring him. You glanced up to the mirror between Harry and Louis and saw Harry ,watching Zayn who had still had his eyes on you. Harry keep glancing up from the road to look and Zayn and you. Louis had started to notice Harry's attention more on you than the road, "Harry, snap out of it! Eyes on the road, eyes on ...the road".

Soon you arrived at a particularly fancy diner called Le Pain Quotidien. Fans saw the boys get out of Harry's car. Photographers and Directioners filled the parking lot, taking enormous amounts of pictures. Louis got out of the front seat and returned to your door and opened it for you. He held out a hand and you reached out for it, and got out of the car, closing the door behind you. Louis put you hand into his other hand and wrapped his arm around you and began walking you up to the diner doors, the rest of the boys following behind. Harry was right behind you glaring at Louis with jealous eyes. The paps were having a frenzy taking pictures of all of you. 

Louis walked you into the quiet diner. The woman brought everyone to a large booth and set down menu's. The booth sat three on each side. On your side sat Niall by the wall, Zayn in the middle, and you on the end. On the other side sat Harry by the wall, Liam in the middle, and Louis across from you on the end.

Louis looked up from his menu and asked you what you wanted. You sat back, "I don't have any money, I'm fine though". Louis began shaking his head, " No I'm going to pay for you, anything you want you get it, I ... infact we all have enough money to blow". Harry shot a glare at Louis, noticing how much Louis was putting effort into making sure you had everything you needed.

Everyone had ordered and the food was brought to the table. Louis had ordered cereal and an unusually large plate of bacon. He then stared up at you until you noticed. He had a devil-ish grin on his face, he held up his unused spoon and gestured toward Liam sitting next to him. You silently giggled and shook your head 'yes'. Louis smiled and stayed silent for a while, but then acted like he had an arm spasm and whipped the spoon in the air. The spoon flew up and landed into Liam's lap. Liam gasped and flung the spoon back in the air and it landed on the table, making everyone direct their attention to Liam and Louis. You started to laugh and Harry started to stare at you and dart his eyes between you and Louis, you noticed and stopped your laughter. Harry returned to the two boys making a fuss and watched them.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!.....can't you ever leave me alone about the spoons! Ugh I swear...", Liam yelled at Louis. Louis smirked and raised his shoulders, "Oops, ha..". All of a sudden Liam pushed Louis off the booth and onto the floor. The boys errupted in laughter. You glanced at Harry who laughed and smiled, since everyone left for breakfast, for the first time. Louis got up and sat back down on the seat, rubbing his butt with a pain face on. Louis turned to Liam, "I guess I dereved that one laddy".

The boy's laughter continued for the next few minutes. You felt your phone go off in your pocket, so you took your phone out and noticed it was from Gemma. You opened the text. It read "What's going on with you, Louis, Harry, and Liam? You four are all over the news." You looked up at the boys and down back to your phone. You read the headlines:

Are Harry and Liam cheating on their girlfriends? And is Louis taking their new girl? Mystery girl is led into a local resturant by Louis Tomlinson, who was also wrapped abound her, while she wears Liam's shirt. And is Harry jealous?

You looked up from your phone, eyes wide. Louis looked up at you, "What's wrong?....". Soon a woman burst through the front doors of the diner, followed by a younger girl. Everyone looks over to them. Harry stood up, "Caroline?". Liam looked up confused and and his eyes grew wide. He stood, "Danielle? What are you doing here?".

The girls looked at eachother with their angry expressions, and Danielle spoke, "Care to explain this?", and she showed the boys the article. You felt framed and hid your face in Zayn's shoulder.