Chapter Seven

Today was the day you and the boys would return to Cheshire to get your things and for Harry to see Gemma and Anne.

You shuffled from your sleep, noticing how hot and heavy you felt. You noticed somebody wrapped around you sleeping. You were stunned thinking it was Liam, and knowing Liam was dating Danielle you jumped a little and pushed away. You suddenly noticed Liam wasn't in the bed, but it was someone else. The body pulled you tight into their chest. You smelled the alchohol, you were soon to realize the curly hair. It was Harry!

You didn't want to wake him, so you laid there awkwardly in his arms. Harry puled you in closer to his chest, his lips almost near your face. You wiggled a little, "Harry stop! ". Harry shhh'ed you and pressed his lips to your neck, sending shivers down your spine. He started to kiss up your jaw bone, "Shhh, don't fight it baby". Harry extended his neck and met his lips with yours. He held your face up to his with his right arm.

You thought to yourself how this wasn't supposed to be happenening because Harry has been treating you like shit lately. You stopped the kiss and shook your head, "Harry! STOP!". "Love, you know you like it, you've wanted this", said Harry leaning in for another kiss while his right hand wandered other places. You reached out and pushed his hands away, "I told you to stop!". You became aggrovated and pushed Harry away. You pushed him so hard that he rolled over to the edge of Liam's side, and when he went to push himself up he fell off the bed and onto the floor, creating a loud thud, "What the hell was that for?". You got up and stared at him getting up off the floor, "You think you can treat me like shit and once your precious girlfriend breaks up with you, you can fondle and love me all you want? Fuck you Harry". You darted towards the door, Harry following closely behind your back. You made it through the door and slammed it shut behind you, your back holding the door closed, causing Harry to run into it and let out a loud 'FUCK'. This grabbed the attention of the other boys on the bus. You looked up at them, your breathing heavy.

Harry continued pounding on the door, "CHEYENNE! Let me the fuck out of here. you stupid fucking whore!". The boys watched intently as your eyes glazed over with tears. Zayn walked up to you and grabbed your shoulders, "Harry calm down, you don't ever talk to a woman like that!". Harry continued to pound on the door, "Says you, you want to fuck my girl, I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HER!". Zayn shook his head with anger and ran his fingers through his hair with his head down and walked back towards the lounge to the other boys. You turned around to the door, as Harry had stopped banging on it, and you began pounding on the door, "If that's how your going to be...then fine, fuck yourself Harry". You ran down the hall and zoomed past Zayn, opening the bus door. You screamed as you nearly fell out of the bus that was cruising down the highway. A pair of arms wrapped around your torso before you fell out of the bus.

You were pulled back onto the steps on the bus. You saw Zayn reach up and close the door behind you. He sat you on his lap and pulled your head onto his chest. You cried into his chest, covering his shirt in tears. Zayn ran his fingers through your hair, and placed a soft kiss onto your neck. Right then Harry had stomped out from the back room and saw you crying into Zayn. Louis had gotten up and held Harry back by his one shoulder. Louis looked down at you and Zayn and sighed, and tried pulling Harry back, but Harry nudged Louis away.

Everyone had noticed the bus came to a stop. The bus driver's voice come over through intercom, "We've landed at the Styles residence boys". Zayn picked you and himself up off the steps and walked you up. You walked over and sat on the arm of the chair Niall was sitting in. Harry kept his gaze on you then started walking out the door and up the front steps of his house, the boys followed one by one. You and Louis were the last two out of the bus. He walked over to the other bus, you following him closely, and he opened the storage door, "You can put your things in here". You smiled and shook you head. He walked you up the front steps with his hand in his pocket and your arm wrapped around his.

Each of the boys greeted Anne and Gemma as they walked into the house and through the living room. Once you and Louis walked in, you let go of Louis' arm and walked right by Anne and Gemma who were eagerly waiting to welcome you. You ran to your room and gathered everything that Harry had ever given to you and put in a totebag.

After everything of yours was packed into the tour bus, Gemma stood in your doorway, "We're going to miss you Cheyenne". You smiled to Gemma as you walked out of the room with the things Harry had ever given to you. All the boys were sitting on the couch except for Harry who was standing in the middle of the room talking to his mom. You walked in and Harry looked at you and then saw you carrying the items, "What's all that Cheyenne?". You shoved it in his arms and walked out of the house and down the front steps to the tour buses. You closed the storage door and began walking to your car that was parked in the driveway. You put the keys in the ignition and backed the car out of the driveway. The bus drivers helped you attach your car to Harry and Louis' bus, considering you'd need it since you were going to be living in London.

The boys all said their goodbyes and walked out of the house. You stood there leaning against the tour bus waiting for them.

Louis and Harry piled onto their tour bus, Harry still carrying the things he had once all given to you. Liam, Niall, and Zayn all led you back onto their bus. You started to clean up the back room and place your things neatly on the shelves because getting back to the boys' complex in london would take a good day and a half to get there.

Once unpacked you walked out to the three boys. They invited you in an intense game of Never Have I Ever. Before the game started you recieved a text.....from Harry. You opened the text and read it. 'Cheyenne I'm sorry, we need to talk when the drivers take a pit stop'. You closed the text, not even thinking about answering him, and returned to the game that was about to begin.