✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 55 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

2 days later...

Bakugo began to wake up. He sat up.

"Ouch!" He said.

"He's awake!" Mineta said, crying.

Bakugo saw Mineta, Sato, and Sero.

"SHUT UP! WHERE AM I?!" He yelled.

"What a relief! He's pissed off so that means he's his normal weird self!" Sero said sighing.

"Don't make that you standard for evaluating me!" Bakugo yelled. "So where are we?!"

"This is the Bounty Hunter Private Hospital." Sato said.

"Bounty hunter..." Bakugo said.

"(Y/N) and her family sent everyone here or other hospitals. Most of the people we know are here." Mineta said worried. "I'm so glad you're okay! They said you were in a critical state. They said you had a hole in your stomach! I'll go get a nurse!"

"(Y/N), Deku, and Todoroki...sensei. Senpai. And Endeavor." Bakugo said. "What happened to everyone?!"

"Mina, Momo, Kirishima and Shoji went to go see Todoroki. He's not doing so well so the word about his family got out." Sero said, looking down. "Everyone has regained consciousness but—

"Where's (Y/N)?" Bakugo asked.

"She woke up a while ago. Didn't come see anyone. She just went back out there. She helped everyone injured and made sure they made it to the hospital and went back with the other bounty hunters and heroes to find more injured people and missing people." Sato said. "Um...apparently the League of Villains managed to escape and some convicts escaped from jail so they are out there trying to stop them as well."

"But..." Sero said.

"But what?!" Bakugo said.

"Midoriya is the only one who hasn't shown any signs of waking up." Sero said.

Bakugo widened his eyes. He got up quickly,

"Hey! You can't be moving!" Sato said, trying to put him down.

"If that idiot dies, I'll kill him!" Bakugo said as he started to walk down the hallway."

"He won't stop!" Sero said.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Meanwhile...

A guy was running and using his quirk while people were running as they laughed crazily.

(Y/N) jumped and used a dart on a escaped convicted.

The guy stopped and fell to the floor.

"Take this guy." (Y/N) said as she looked down at the man who escaped prison.

"Right." A bounty hunter said.

"(Y/N), you need to rest." Eiji said.

"I can't rest right now. I already took a break when I was passed out." (Y/N) said. "There's so much to do, so many people hurt and so many escaped convicts! The League even managed to escape!"