✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 40 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

A/N. Sorry for the late updates. Just finished school. Anyway, enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

"Kai Chisaki, arrested for the abduction and confinement of a young girl, is the young head of the designated villain group, Shie Hassaikai. As police were transporting him, they were attacked by the League of Villain's. During this incident, Sand Hero: Snatch, who was there as back up for the escort, was killed. A number of police officers were injured." The news reporter said.

"There was many police officers, heroes and one bounty hunter who had gone in to save the little girl from villain group." The news reporter lady said.

"This is all they've been reporting." Recovery Girl said as Midoriya was on his phone, trying to contact (Y/N). He kept calling her.

Midoriya sighed as he turned off his phone.

"Why won't she answer?" Midoriya said, looking down.

"Midoriya, students are to return to school." Aizawa said. "Everyone else except Mirio are heading back since have been recovered. They should be here soon."

"Okay." Midoriya said.

"I'm staying a little longer to heal a few more patients here." Recovery Girl said.

"Can't I stay here too until Eri wakes up?" Midoriya said.

"Even if you stay, the situation won't change." Aizawa said. "All we can do is leave Eri to the doctors."

Midoriya nodded.

"I want to visit Mirio before I leave!" Midoriya said leaving his things and running off.

Midoriya walked to his room.

He knocked.

"Excuse me! I'm coming in." Midoriya said.

He opened the door and saw Mirio doing some weird stretching.

"HEY! You won't believe it! I have to stay here so they can monitor me!" Mirio said smiling.

Midoriya was confused. Then, Mirio stoped smiling.

"Although, I shouldn't be in a laughing state right now." Mirio said. "You know, although Nighteye didn't show it around you, he actually smiled a lot with me."

He sat up.

"That's why I'm not going to cry! I'm going to be the fine hero!" Mirio said.

"Um...Mirio...how did you know about what was happening to Nighteye?" Midoriya asked.

"(Y/N) told me." Mirio said.

"What? When?!" Midoriya asked.

"I was already awake. She came into my room crying. She told me that it was urgent that I went to see Nighteye right away. She told me that she was told that he wouldn't make it. She helped me up and led me there." Mirio said.

"She was here?" Midoriya said.

"Yeah. Why? Has she not contacted you?" Mirio said.

"No. She actually avoided us after we knocked out Chisaki." Midoriya said.

"Is it because she's a bounty hunter and she didn't tell you?" Mirio said.

Midoriya widened his eyes.