✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

18 minutes later...

There was screams through the woods.

"Okay (Y/N)! Go!" Pixie-Bob said.

"Okay." (Y/N) said.

She began to hum as she walked in. She started to walk alone.

"This brings back so many memories." (Y/N) said.

She started to hum.

She stopped walking. She closed her eyes and smelled the air as she walked deeper into the woods.

"Something is burning." (Y/N) said.

She opened her eyes. She looked up and saw black smoke. She covered her mouth.

"What's happening?" (Y/N) said confused.

She heard some branches snap. She turned around and saw something pass by. She hid behind the tree while covering her mouth.

Her eyes widened. She saw some people walk pass by. They were heading the way (Y/N) came from.

She turned the other way. She began to run to try catch up who was ahead of her.

"I have to see if those ahead of me are okay!" (Y/N) said.

She began to run towards the way she was suppose to walk.

She then saw a guy from class 1-b on the floor and Kendo while using her quirk on Yui.

"Kendo!" (Y/N) said.

"(Y/N), stop! The air is poisonous here!" Kendo said. (Y/N) began to hum. There was a shining yellow light with music notes going around her.

She walked to Kendo. She let them in her force field. She expanded her force field while pushing the poisonous air.

"What happened?" (Y/N) said as Kendo stopped using her and walked to her classmate.

"He fainted when he smelled the air." Kendo said. "It just appeared out of no where."

"Kendo, Yui. Walk that way." (Y/N) said pointing towards a way where there wasn't a path. "It will take you back to the buildings. It's clear from the poisonous air. But be careful. I saw some villains." (Y/N) said.

"What about you? Aren't you coming along?" Yui asked worried.

"I know my way around these woods. I need to get everyone else out of here." (Y/N) said opening her force field for them to get out.

"You need to come with us. It's dangerous." Kendo asked.

"Don't worry about me. I've been trained for stuff like this." (Y/N) said. "Now go."

Kendo and Yui looked at each other and nodded. They walked out of the force field while Kendo carried her classmate.

(Y/N) closed the force field.

She walked to a tree. She grabbed a thick branch.

She reached into her pocket and got out a pocket knife.

She quickly began to make it into a wooden flute.

Then, there was a pink flash that passed her. Her eyes widened.

Everyone!

She stopped.

"It's Mandalay's Telepath." (Y/N) said smiling.