✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

The next morning...

The next day at 5:30 am

Everyone was tired and yawning.

"Today, you will begin training camp in to increase your strength. The goal is for everything's strength to increase and to get your provisional license." Aizawa said. "Bakugo. Throw this."

Bakugo walked over to him and grabbed the ball.

"From the physical test." Bakugo said.

"Your previous record three months ago was 705.2." Aizawa said. "Let's see if you have improved."

Bakugo walked forward.

He took a deep breath.

"GO TO HELL!" Katsuki yelled as he threw the ball using his quirk.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa said. Everyone gasped.

"Huh? It's less." (Y/N) said confused.

"It's been three months since you all have been here. Although there have been improvements on your mental and technical levels, your quirks haven't improved much." Aizawa said. "That's why you will work in improving your quirks starting today. It's going to feel like you're dying. So try not to actually die."

Everyone looked at each other worried.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

A few hours later...

Class B was barely waking up.

"Eh? Develop our quirks?" Kendo's said holding up another student from falling asleep on the floor.

"Class A started some time ago." Vald King said. "Let's go. Last semester, Class A got all the attention. So next semester, it's our turn."

"Even if we develop our quirks our of the blue. All of all have different quirks. How do we know what we're suppose develop?" A girl asked.

"If you keep using them, they become stronger. If you don't, they waste away." He said. "So in other words, break through your limit!"

Then, they walked out to see Class A going over their limit.

"Class B, you guys hurry up, too." Aizawa said walk-in up to them.

"But once we join, there will be forty in total." Kendo said. "Can six people really manage that many quirks of others?"

"That's why they're here." Aizawa said.

Then the four people of the Pussycats appeared.

"Come on, everyone. Let's start!" Ragdoll said smiling.

(Y/N) stopped singing. The music notes disappeared. She took a deep breath.

"I need to become stronger. To keep my promise that I made years ago." (Y/N) said.

~Flashback~

"Hey, (Y/N)! Promise that we'll become the best and first heroes and bounty hunters in the world!" ???????? Said.