✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

Happy New Years to everyone today!!! Also, thank you for enjoying and supporting my book. Enjoy!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

"Well? Are you going to answer my question?" Bakugo asked.

(Y/N) stayed quiet.

"No. I'm not." (Y/N) said.

The two looked at each other. Bakugo walked to her. (Y/N) didn't move.

"It is you." Bakugo said.

"Bakugo, I'm not really sure what you're even talking about." (Y/N) said.

"How is it that you happen to be in the place that the others and I were?" Bakugo asked.

"As I told you that day, I was around because my family was there." (Y/N) said.

"And where were your bodyguards?" Bakugo asked.

"They were around but obviously giving me some space." (Y/N) said.

"I don't believe you." Bakugo said. He began to walk to the door. "But if it's not true, then you wouldn't mind me telling the others about my theory, right?"

(Y/N) quickly pinned down Bakugo. There was a loud thud.

(Y/N) pinned his hands down as she was on top of him.

Bakugo opened his eyes and was looking at her. She looked serious.

"I'll talk but you can't tell no one. Not yet." (Y/N) said.

"Okay." Bakugo said. Then, he turned red. "But can you please get off me?"

She looked at the way they were positioned. She blushed.

"S-Sorry!" (Y/N) said getting off him.

"It's fine." He said, blushing as the two got up.

They walked over to (Y/N)'s bed and sat on the floor.

"What do you want to know?" (Y/N) asked.

"Who are you? Everyone here is wondering that." Bakugo said. "Your last name isn't even mentioned."

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Daughter of CEO Kosuke (L/N) and Fashion Model Mao (L/N). In the day, they do their normal jobs but at night, they are bounty hunters." (Y/N) said.

"Your parents are bounty hunters?" Bakugo said.

"Yes. The two are at number one. They are the best bounty hunters in the world." (Y/N) said. "My older brother is in fifth and my second older brother is in sixth. I'm after them."

"So you are a bounty hunter." Bakugo said.

"Yeah. I am." (Y/N) said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bakugo asked.

"I...I can't say right now." (Y/N) said.

"What about me?" Bakugo asked.

"What do you mean?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why can't you tell me?" Bakugo asked.

"It's confidential." (Y/N) said. "You have to promise that this stays between us.

"I will as long as this stays betweens us" Bakugo said.

"What?" (Y/N) said confused.

Bakugo began to lean in (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) turned red. Bakugo was close to her lips when there was a knock on her door. Bakugo stopped. (Y/N) could feel Bakugo's breath.