✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) walked to school as she drank some orange juice.

"I hope I have a fun day today!" (Y/N) said. She looked at the other small orange juice. "Man, I don't want to drink two orange juices."

She walked onto the school grounds. She looked ahead and saw Todoroki.

"Oh! Todo-kun?" (Y/N) said walking up to him.

He turned around and saw (Y/N).

"Oh, (Y/N)." He said.

"Good morning." (Y/N) said smiling. "Oh! Todo-kun, do you like orange juice?"

"Hm? I guess." He said.

"Here! I don't want drink two drinks. It's really good." (Y/N) said handing him the orange juice.

"Oh. Thank you." He said grabbing it.

The two began to walk to school together.

"Why did you give up your spot as class rep yesterday?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, like I said, its really boring being class president." (Y/N) said. "Everyone wanted except me and I ended up being class rep."

"Who did you vote for?" Todoroki asked wondering.

"Well, it was between Mi-kun, Mo-Chan and Iida-kun." (Y/N) said.

"I guess it makes sense, Midoriya, Momo, and Iida are all good choices to lead." Todoroki said.

"Yep! I ended up choosing Mo-Chan since I figured everyone would choose Iida-kun." (Y/N) said as she threw the orange juice away in a trash can at the school entrance.

"I see." Todoroki said. "You're really observant."

Todoroki and (Y/N) walked inside the class.

Everyone was there already.

"EVERYONE! SIT DOWN!" Iida said.

"You're the only one standing." Sero said. Iida looked around and sighed.

"Damn it!" Iida said as he sat down.

Aizawa came in.

"Morning, Today's hero basic training, there will be three instructors. All Might, Me and one more person." Aizawa said.

Sero raised his hand.

"Excuse me! What are we doing?" He asked.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between." Aizawa said. "You'll be doing a rescues training."

Everyone was excited.

"You can all decide if you want to wear your hero outfit or not this time." Aizawa said.

He pressed a button and there were brief cases appearing from the wall.

"The training will happen off campus, so we're taking the bus." Aizawa said. "So, go change cause we're leaving."

Everyone got up and headed out.

"Now this is what I'm talking about! Something fun and boppin!" (Y/N) said as she put her fist in the air.

"Boppin?" Momo said as they walked inside the locker.