✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 45 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

It was 11:23 pm.

Everyone had gone to sleep. (Y/N) was still awake. She got up from her bed and walked to her desk.

She picked up a picture frame. It was a photo of her and Tsukishima. She sighed and placed it down.

(Y/N) quietly opened her door and walked out. She walked to the common room area.

Once she got to the common room area, she sat on the long couch and grabbed a pillow.

She hugged it and sighed.

"Why are you here?"

She flinched. She turned around and saw Shinso.

"Shinso-kun." (Y/N) said.

"Well? Are you going to answer my question?" Shinso asked. (Y/N) looked down as she hugged the pillow.

"I don't know. I just came here to think." (Y/N) said. Shinso went to sit next to her. She looked at him. "Why are you here?"

"I heard footsteps and figured it might be you." Shinso said.

"I thought everyone was asleep." (Y/N) said.

"I don't really sleep." Shinso said.

"That's bad for your health." (Y/N) said.

"Not as bad as you not eating and avoiding everyone." Shinso said.

(Y/N) stayed quiet.

"Shinso-kun...has anyone ever told you something...like you couldn't be something because of your quirk or your background?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah. I have." Shinso said.

"Really?" (Y/N) said looking at him.

"Believe it or not, many people were worried I would control them with my quirk. They were all afraid of me." Shinso said looking at her.

"I know how you feel." (Y/N) said.

"But tell me something, who do you care about more...everyone here or the random strangers in U. A?" Shinso asked.

"I care about you guys." (Y/N) said.

"So why do you care about they think?" Shinso asked.

"What?" (Y/N) said.

"I use to care about what others said but a certain person came into my life and it changed." Shinso said as he blushed.

"Really who?" (Y/N) asked.

"T-That's not important right now...what I'm trying to say is that I care only about the people who are important to me." Shinso said. "That's how I began to feel better."

"Will I actually feel better?" (Y/N) asked.

"I can't say you will one hundred percent right now but over time, you will because you have to remember that we all care for you and love you." Shinso said. "And..."