✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

(Y/N) hummed her way to her first day of class.

"I can't wait to have fun today!" (Y/N) said smiling as she walked to class. "I'm going to meet so many new people!"

(Y/N) was happily walking to U. A grounds. She looked at a boy who was about to fall. She grabbed him by his backpack. She pulled him back up.

He looked at her. She smiled at him.

"Hey! You okay? I saw you fall and thought you were going to hurt yourself." (Y/N) said. He was red.

"Y-Yeah! I'm okay! Thank you." The green hair boy said. She extended her hand.

"I'm (Y/N)." She said putting her hand out.

"Izuku Midoriya." He said.

"Nice to meet you, Mi-kun!" (Y/N) said smiling.

"N-Nice to meet you." Midoriya said.

"So, what class are you heading to?" (Y/N) asked.

"Class 1-A." He said.

"Awesome! We can go together!" (Y/N) said smiling.

The two walked to class.

"I can't wait to meet so many new people!" (Y/N) said. "How about you?"

"I don't know. I'm actually nervous." Midoriya said.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"It's because of what I went through in the past." Midoriya said as they reached the door.

"Wow! This door is so big!" (Y/N) said.

"We should probably head inside." Midoriya said. (Y/N) nodded.

Midoriya opened the door and walked in with (Y/N) walked back him.

"DEKU!"

"Kacchan?!" Midoriya said as he panicked. The hot tempered blonde boy walked to him in anger.

(Y/N) peaked to the side. Bakugo stopped walking.

"Oh? Mi-kun! Is he your friend?" (Y/N) asked smiling.

"He's my childhood friend." Midoriya said.

"Are you guys not going to sit down? You're all being loud and wasting time."

They all turned and saw a guy who looked really tired.

"Well? Aren't you all going to sit down?" He said.

Everyone went to sit down.

"So, I'm you're home room teacher. My name is Aizawa. Now, one by one, get up here and introduce each other." Aizawa said as he moved to the side and got into his sleeping bag.

A boy with blonde hair got up and walked to the front.

"Hello, everyone! My name is Yuga Aoyama! It is a pleasure to meet you, but I feel like it should be the other way around." Aoyama said as he sparkled.

"Next." Aizawa said. Aoyama went to sit down as a pink girl walked to the front.

"Alright! My name is Mina Ashido! Nice to meet everyone!" Mina said smiling.

Mina walked off and a girl with long hair walked up.

"Kero. My name is Tsuyu Asui." Tsuyu said as she walked off and a boy with blue hair got up.