✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

"What's going on, Shoji?" Midoriya asked as they hid.

"Shh." Shushed Shoji.

"After Mandalay's Telepath told us about the villain attack and not to engage, we went on alert immediately." Shoji whispered. "After that, we got attacked by a villain. I covered him. Then, Dark Shadow lost control."

"In deep darkness, Tokoyami can't control Dark Shadow." Midoriya whispered as he remembered what Tokoyami had said about Dark Shadow.

"He's trying to hold it back but it reacts to any movement or sound." Shoji whispered moving out of the way.

"Forget about me! Find the others and help them! Protect Bakugo!" Tokoyami yelled. "Calm down, Dark Shadow!"

"Dark Shadow's weakness is light." Shoji whispered.

"If we lead it to fire or the camp, Dark Shadow should calm down." Midoriya whispered.

"I don't want to be the person who leaves a suffering friend behind." Shoji whispered. Midoriya nodded. "You forced your injured body because you worried about Bakugo, right?"

"Yes." Midoriya whispered.

"If you can still move, I'll draw Dark Shadow to away and open a path to you." Shoji whispered.

"Wait. It's pretty far to the camp or the fire." Midoriya whispered. "And you'll be in danger."

"I know. There are risks here." Shoji said. "Will you stay and help me help Tokoyami or rush to where Bakugo is? Choose quickly."

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

"DAMN IT! I can't get near him!" Bakugo yelled. "The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got!"

"You can't!" Todoroki said.

"If the trees burn, just use your ice!" Bakugo said.

"The blast will impair my vision too!" Todoroki said with a bit frost bite on his right side. "What if I can't stop it?!"

Then, there was an explosion. The two turned around.

"There! I can see ice! They're in a middle of a fight!" Midoriya yelled.

"Bakugo! Todoroki!" Shoji yelled. "One of you, please! Make some light!"

"More flesh!" The villain yelled.

Then, Dark Shadow smacked him.

The villain stopped moving.

They all looked at Tokoyami who was in pain and tears.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled.

"Shoji and Midoriya?" Todoroki said. "And Tokoyami?!"

"Hurry up and make some light! Tokoyami is out of control!" Shoji yelled.