✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24 ✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖ ✮

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

Third POV

"That's their spot that the receiver is showing." Momo said as they stopped at the corner.

"That's where they are hiding." Kirishima said.

"Just because the villain is here doesn't mean that Bakugo is." Iida said.

"There's no one here who's well with sneaking around like Jiro." Midoriya said.

They all started to think about what to do.

━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━
₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧ ゚.⋆⋆. ✧ ⋆. ★₊˚ ₊ ✦ ˚✧.
━━━━━━━━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━━━━━━━━

All the heroes were in groups while in a call to talk about the plan.

"Why do I have to clean up after U. A?" Endeavor said.

"Don't be like that. You went to U. A too." Best Jeanist said.

"Tch." Endeavor said as he looked away.

"We can't call any heroes away from U. A right now." The detective said.

"Okay, so why is a student from U.A here?" Mt. Lady said as she pointed at (Y/N). (Y/N) had a serious face on. She was wearing a black mask to prevent from being called out by the media that a U. A student was helping out with the heroes.

"(Y/N) is the daughter of both professional bounty hunters, CEO Hiroki and Model Mao. She knows what to do in theses situations." The detective said.

"She doesn't have a hero license or anything to fight the villains." Endeavor said.

"I have my bounty hunter liscense and I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to find my classmate. And I'll make sure I make them pay." (Y/N) said in a cold tone.

"You're here for revenge." Best Jeanist said.

"Well, I'm not going to hurt them. I just find people and make them tell me things." (Y/N) said. "You have my word that I won't fight the villains."

"Your word isn't enough." Endeavor said.

"I don't need anything to prove to you." (Y/N) said.

The two were glaring at each other.

"Okay. That's enough." The detective said. "(Y/N). Do you think you can head there and see if any they are coming in an out of the building?"

"Sure." (Y/N) said as he gave her a earpiece.

She put it on.

"If anything happens, just stall so we can get there and take them away." All Might said. (Y/N) nodded.

"Check in once you get there." The detective said.

"Right." She said walking out.

He turned around to face everyone.

"We should have called her parents and older brothers." Endeavor said.

"Her parents and older brother are doing there part. We can't mess it up with them. Plus, even though she doesn't look experienced, she is good." The detective. "Now, we must do our best to take down the villains and save Bakugo."